“Delicious ”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: St. James's
Description: There is no better way to celebrate the restaurant’s tenth anniversary than with a remarkable relaunch of a brand new design for our Michelin starred establishment. This beautiful new restaurant space has transformed Seven Park Place into an intimate, sophisticated and modern venue with a perfect atmospheric dining area for guests to savour an elevated Michelin-starred experience. Located in the heart of Mayfair, Seven Park Place is one of London’s hidden gems, offering the most exquisite seasonal menus using the best of British ingredients, including our lunch menu, A la carte and a 7-course Gourmand menu. Our new opulently decorated dining room will transport you through a truly memorable dining experience of inspired French cuisine, showcasing the elegance and flavours of Drabble’s bespoke culinary arts.
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Hidden away from the hustle and bustle, but centrally located, this is a great spot for lunch or for dinner. The food is absolutely fantastic and I will certainly be returning to taste some other dishes off the menu. Staff were extremely professional and hospitable.

Date of visit: July 2016
StJamesHotelandClub, Food and Beverage Manager at Seven Park Place By William Drabble, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Dear GeoffAitken,

Thank you for your review of Seven Park Place, it gives me great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed dining at our restaurant
We take great pride in delivering superior quality of food and service and I am delighted to know we managed to exceed your expectations

I hope to welcome you back to Seven Park Place soon to taste our new dishes

Best Regards,
Food and Beverage Manager

Write a reviewReviews (839)

Reviewed 7 July 2016

We went last week and did the 7 course menu (Menu Gourmand with matching wine + cheese platter supplement). Every plate was delicious, and the wine selection for each course was a perfect match. The service is incredible. The restaurant has only 7 tables and this makes the visit to Seven Park Place an intimate/personalized experience. We had a nice chat about wines around the world with the Sommelier. It is centrally located and has a nice bar with ample drink selection. I think this restaurant is among the Top-5 in London. Surely I will come back on my next trip to London.

Date of visit: July 2016
StJamesHotelandClub, Food and Beverage Manager at Seven Park Place By William Drabble, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Dear Paolo1605 ,

Thank you for finding the time to leave your review.
We are all thrilled by your compliments.

It is wonderful to be aware of giving you and your husband a memorable experience which we hope you’ll remember for a long time. Nevertheless, if you need to refresh your memory, please come back to visit us and we will be more than happy to give you another special experience

We do look forward to welcoming you back at Seven Park Place.

With my kind and warm regards,

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Went for lunch and it was fantastic,the Restaurant is set in a Boutique Hotel in a Quiet Mayfair Street and is pretty Formal,although the staff are very down to Earth and relaxed.....
food is superb and definitely amongst Londons Best !!!.

Dear jsp1000 ,

I would like to thank you for your kind feedback on your experience. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed our cuisine and service.
I am happy to share your feedback with the team, it provides a nice compliment to their efforts.

I look forward to welcoming you again to our restaurant, Seven Park Place.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed our evening here - the staff were absolutely delightful and really made us feel welcome and valued. Their attentiveness and attention to detail was superb. Our food was very nicely prepared and had simple but intense flavours. We had foie gras, sea bass, and turbot. The foie gras was simply outstanding. We paired the fish with a unique Rioja Blanco - which was a very nice suggestion. Overall a splendid evening. Would recommend and will return.

Dear foodie_wanderlust ,

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to write about us.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your experience at Seven Park Place and that you found everything from the food to the service excellent.
I will pass your compliments to the rest of the team.

I do hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back very soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 July 2016

We came here for lunch and all was excellent .loved it and best choise I made.
if you looking for some where to eat fast and ok quality you are in correct place.

Date of visit: May 2016

Dear Ray D ,

I have so much pleasure reading your review of our Restaurant Seven Park Place.
Please do let me know if you return, it would be an honour to greet you in person.

Best Regards