“Very Good”
other travellers have booked this property
Luxury Living Access to balcony
Well equipped kitchen
Spacious bathroom
Secure entry-phone system
Peaceful canalside shared garden
Canalside location - apartment building on left
Floorplan showing layout
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very Good”
Reviewed 3 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Just can recomment the stay there.
Very clean and very good service.
Jsut a little bit hot, no aircon but normaly you do not need it but during this week it was really hot no rain!

A romantic getaway
LindaBZum...
Aurora, Ohio
“Loved this place-- simple, clean & relaxing”
Reviewed 31 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

We booked a spur-of-the moment two week trip to London - my daughter just turned 16 and we are both fans of "Harry Potter", castles & England/Scotland.

We loved this place! First of all, I must have mailed Suibhan at least 10 times with tons of questions on location, access, amenities etc. She always responded promptly & courteously.

We arrived and the place was just as pictured...in fact when I returned home I longed for the simplicity of a London flat.

Dougie, the concierge was there to help us upon arrival & helped us throughout our stay. I feel as though we have a friend in London. He was truly marvelous in helping us figuring our way around town and anything else that was needed.

The location is ideal...close to grocery stores, pubs, and restaurants. Angel Tube & Central Street/City road bus stop are within a 10 minute walk & 5 minute walk respectively. From these stops you can easily travel to see all the London sites as well as have easy access to the Eurorail (one stop from Angel to King's Cross) to get to Paris & Scotland. Also very easy to take the tube to Heathrow which we did on our return.

The flat itself was very clean & comfortable with wine/beer waiting for me upon arrival. Comfortable beds & really quiet location. We went to grocery store regularly and were able to save money on food costs as we would eat breakfast at home, pack delicious sandwiches with the best bread we have ever eaten.

Upon returning home late at night, I relaxed on the balcony and called back to the U.S. for free via Skype while my daughter enjoyed the wifi and communicating with home via text/photos.

It was a perfect vacation with a perfect place to come home to after a day of 'running' around in London. We loved it here and hope to return again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Kiel
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Management Response
25 Jul 2013
Hi Tobias

Many thanks for taking the time to review our apartment and I'm very pleased that you enjoyed your time there. We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the level of cleanliness as this is something we take a lot of pride in. I will contact you privately for the specific details so that we can rectify this with the cleaning team.

Thank you once more and we hope to see you again soon.

Best wishes

Siubhan
A TripAdvisor Member
“A Perfect Holiday”
Reviewed 17 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

My wife and I decided that after previous trips to London, where we had just passed through that this city, it deserved a longer stay. After looking at the cost of the big hotels for a stay of almost 3 weeks, we decided to move our focus to an apartment, where we had the option of cooking our own meals and doing our own laundry.

We looked at a number of apartments advertised on the Internet in the central London area, but none offered the features of the N1 apartment as well as the space. The process of booking the accommodation was simple and secure with a PayPal payment for the deposit and a final payment one month before travel.

Siubhan our host was extremely helpful in emailing information on how to get there. Dougie the concierge was on hand to help us with any questions while we were there.

The flat was huge by London standards. The complimentary beer and wine was welcome after our long trip from australia. It is in a new complex with security access. WiFi and Skype phone, as well as a modern stereo, TV with Sky reception. A comfortable bed and although it folds into the wall, there was no need to as there was so much space. The flat has an automated thermostat that kept the place very warm - as it was summer it got a bit stuffy during the day, but nothing that could not be fixed by opening the balcony door.

Angel Tube Station is 10 min walk away which is on the Northern Line - and one stop away from Kings Cross and the Piccadilly Line. We used the tube to get to and from Heathrow which was handy as it saved us the cost of cabs. Having the Regents Canal on your doorstep was great, and we used the Boris Bikes that were available on Graham St to ride the towpath out to Victoria Park.

The area around angel Station is abuzz, and we found the Chapel Market handy for fresh fruit. There are great pubs nearby, but the Charles Lamb became our favourite.

Thanks Siubhan for a lovely stay - we will definitely use your flat again next time we are in London!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
mamy2k4
Imola, Italy
“Very nice studio flat”
Reviewed 15 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

We stayed in this studio for 3 nights, in July. I was with my husband and my children of 14 and 17. The flat isn't very big, but it's very well organized, so we managed to stay well also if we where the 4 of us.
The flat is very nice and clean.
The owner was very nice and helpful, and also warned me that the flat wasn't very big for 4 peole.
Be aware that there isn't air-conditioning system, so it can became a little hot.
The flat is very well appointed, there is all you need for cooking and also a washing and drying machine, very useful!
We also found a set of bottle for us in the fridge, who was a very nice present when we arrived tired and flushed at home.
The neighoborhood is very nice, I liked it a lot, very full of life, shops, pubs, and very well conneceted. The bus is very near to the house and the tube only 6/7 min away by foot.
There also is a concierge all the day long; the last day he holded our luggages for us.
The deposit was refundend completely in 2 days time.
All in all a very nice experience, in my next trip to London I'll surely return to this nice and cosy flat.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing