US$175
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$100
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$339
US$179
  • Fitness centre
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$185
US$363
US$307
  • Pool
US$257
US$178
  • Restaurant
Ibis London City-Shoreditch(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$124
ibis
US$112
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 May 2017

The price reflects the quality of the accommodation. Building work is currently taking place, I struggled to get a hot shower. The location is only 7 minutes from Paddington station and Edgware Road. The family room has a double bed and bunks, this leaves very little floor space. The wardrobe had a screw for a handle.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Chris C
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Needed to stay overnight close to a tube station, the Hamiltons Hotel was very reasonably priced and the room was well equipped. The manager who checked us in was delightful, and we were given an upgrade - which is always a lovely surprise.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

We arrived on the 3rd of December for a couples weekend, 8 adults on arrival the rooms was not ready so we was asked to sit in the breakfast area, after 5 mins we was told they was ready so we split 4 into each room, when we got to the room there was a double bed and a set of bunkbeds and the room was so small you couldn't even turn around in it... going on to check the second room this had 2 singles and a double bed, the toilet was so small and covered in mould, the window was broken and the lock was rusted so couldn't really close it, the carpet was disgusting with stains over it... we all dumped our belongings and went out for the evening, when we got back my partner tried to turn the heating up via the radiator while doing this he put his hand on something wet so jumped back, we then inspected there area as the bed was so close up to it only to find a used condom on there, we then inspected the beds knowing what we just found we had been sitting on stains that looked like sperm marks, we all got bitten alive that evening, the night porter was so helpful getting rid if the waste, on the morning after having no sleep we asked the manager for a full refund, he said he could only give us £50 back out of the £120 or we could have another night half price (not a chance) we said this is not good enough so threatened him with environmental health this seemed to have scared him into the full refund we left at 8am.... please do not stay here its disgusting!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Cherylann B
Reviewed 15 November 2016

I should really have checked on TA first but I thought how bad could it be?

My question was answered upon entering the room, conveniently located up five flights of increasingly narrow stairs. There's no disabled access and no lift. Obviously.

Secured with a flimsy Yale lock, the room contained a bed, shower, sink, fridge and wardrobe made, apparently, from the compacted tears of previous occupants.

No actual toilet but I knew that beforehand and there's a sink - so that worked out OK.

The broken window had a gap which allowed the noise from nearby Edgware Road to filter through unimpeded all night accompanied by sirens, drunken shouting and angry pigeons.

Above the bed was some kind of rip in the ceiling which looked like something had tried to get in, or more likely out, but it just added to the character of the room. I liked to imagine it was a temporal rip in space-time and I'm an intrepid explorer, but maybe the lack of oxygen that high up just got to me.

The shower temperature was a simple binary choice between freezing cold and nuclear hot so showers had to be taken within the few seconds changeover. There's also no shelf in the shower so the shower gel and toothpath had to be held in my natural crevices. Hmmm.

Breakfast was the usual fare but there only seemed to be eggs on offer as the hot option. (There's a McDonald's around the corner if you fancy it.)

There's a kettle in the room and some teabags. I didn't partake as I'm not sure if the wiring could handle the kettle, television and light on at the same time.

I've now spent longer writing this review than I did in the room so I shall end it by saying - don't. Just don't.

Room Tip: Book somewhere else.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
5  Thank MarcusStafford
Reviewed 31 October 2016

This hotel should only be used at last resort. The rooms are super small, the bathrooms had black mold growing above shower and toilets clogged with most uses. The free WiFi was almost unusable and wall outlets seemed to work about 50% of the time. The only reason this gets a 2 star is staff was friendly at front desk and breakfast. I would not recommend due to cleanliness and room size. Many better hotels at same price point.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends