“WOW ”

BunCo
Ranked #8,688 of 25,285 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Neighbourhood: City of London
Description: A bao bun restaurant with flavours from around the world!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a delicious taste, really different, must taste it, fried chicken bun and keshkek base are priceless

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had Fried Chicken and Pulled Lamb, were both so delicious. My visit was a pleasant experience at this restaurant. A great location close to the Monument and very good value, The restaurant décor was cool and the staff were extremely friendly and helped me select among the different taste buns. Finally, as a quick lunch the food is absolutely fantastic, with my personal favourite being the Friend Chicken and Pulled Lamb, which was the finest buns I have ever tasted! I will definitely be returning soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I think this is a very good alternative food for city workers and tourists. A great value for money..Its a gourmet street food place. The portions are much more filling than you think. They are very tasty and innovative. I had Keshkek with truffle oil topped with pulled beef, it was exquisite. Also grilled chicken and pulled pork buns, and was stuffed. It was pleasurable and very reasonably experience. I highly recommend. I think they also serve breakfast and coffee but I was not there early enough.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great steamed buns with tasty fillings. Keshkek with truffle oil as base with pulled beef on top is a must.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Located next to monument, buns and bowls with a variety of filling options, great lentil soup!! Buntella (nutella, banana, strawberry, nuts in a bao bun) is also great!!