All reviews earls court piccadilly line plenty of hot water room was clean no air con the wi fi five minute walk stayed here for one night convenient location hyde park cereal accommodation underground
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I gave this very good because of the location and the price compared to other places in London. Our room was very tiny and I had to pay for Wi-Fi. The breakfast is not good but we knew that in advance. Again, you are paying for the location. It was a 7 minute walk from Earl's Court station. There are stairs to climb so be aware. If we went back to London I would probably stay here because I don't like to spend a lot of money. The money we saved would be money spent somewhere else in London.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DANIEL S
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

5 minute walk from Earl's Court station, very convenient location especially to Heathrow or to all tourist spots along Piccadilly Line.
Staff were polite and helpful. Receptionist addressed all issues during our stay. So no complaints.
Breakfast was very basic, but was included in the price.
Chargeable Wifi, on a rather expensive rate.
Overall speaking, satisfied with our stay here and would recommend it to other people.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank syork2016
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Lovely quiet hotel, not the fanciest but it’s very clean and there’s plenty of hot water in the bathroom. Tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in the room. Continental breakfast was included in the price and consisted of juice, tea or coffee, toast (with jam, marmalade or spreadable cheese) and a choice of cereal -- this kept me going until lunchtime. WiFi is provided free.
A major plus is that Manor Hotel is only a five minute walk from Earls Court Tube Station. From Earls Court you can catch either the Piccadilly or District Line into central London and the Piccadilly Line direct to London Heathrow.
A great little hotel, great location and, especially for London, a great price. I’ll stay there again on my next visit to London.

Room Tip: If you have problems carrying a suitcase upstairs, request a room on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Not the fanciest of hotels by any means, but all we used it for was a bed to sleep in and light breakfast. Friendly staff, clean rooms, comfortable bed, the decor is dated but a TV in each room and maid service each day I would stay again as all I needed was a bed and a room with a lock and access to a kettle.
Wifi is very pricey but plenty of places nearby with free wifi

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Peaceful and clean place, staff was nice. Location was excellent. Breakfast was quite basic. Bathroom was shared but it was ok. Overall this hotel suited well for our visit, we only really needed a place to sleep since our intention wasn't to hang out in a hotel. Would stay here again for sure.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends