“great food and good choice of menu”
Review of The Brasserie

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
The Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13,833 of 25,436 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 21 August 2018

really good food and great service, not bad prices either, worth going as after dinner take drinks out and enjoy Tower Bridge lit up for a wonderful view

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Food and staff good, but long wait for wine. Corridor through restaurant so lots of through "traffic".

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

disappointed with our meal this weekend
Have eaten here before on previous visits
When food was excellent
Two if us had steaks one ribeye one fillet
Both cold and sent back
Two new steaks turn up but now the sauce and mushroom cold
The worse fillet steak my colleague has ever had !!!
Maybe a one off, hope so.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Carrie and I popped into the Brasserie after a lovely day exploring London. We ordered our starter which came very quickly. I chose the pan fried scallops, they were perfect. Carrie had the Goats cheese salad, this was also beautiful. Which was followed by the buttered chicken curry, I had the beef bourguignon it melted in my mouth. I also stole a little of Cats curry which was full of flavour which was accompanied by a unexpected heat, a lovely surprise. By far the best meal we have had over the last two days.
The waiting staff were amazing. Helpful, cheerful they all made our evening very special. I highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

I don't really think the price of the food mate he's then quality and I personally found a lot better places to eat, for much better value, around St Katherines Dock...