“Good atmosphere and not chokey”

Lamar cafe and lounge
Ranked #13,222 of 24,404 Restaurants in London
Description: Lamar Cafe is a fine hookah lounge serving the best Grills, burgers, fresh juices, milkshakes and traditional middle eastern Shisha.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We used to go Lamar but haven’t been for a long time and was pleasantly surprised by the renovation work to make it comfortable . It was much better than before and more ventilation without feeling cold as they had wall heaters . My husband had pan masala Shisha which he rated high . I love the hallumi wrap and condiments . The music was good and generally had a good evening here .

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Having often visited this establishment in the evenings, we decided to have a takeaway for a working lunch. A complete disappointment. VERY small portions compared to the evening servings. Hugely expensive. 4 chicken wings for £4.50, fattoush salad £5.50, a small tub of humous with a small amount of lamb for £8.50, bill came to £45, good job we were not very hungry. With all the competition on Wadsworth Rd, the management at Lamar should be careful not to drive away their regular patrons!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Absolutely the best place to visit whenever I'm in London. The food is so amazing and shisha is brilliant too. The ambience and atmosphere is great and so are all the staff here being so friendly and helpful the service here is excellent. The owner Ahmed is very welcoming and makes you feel welcome. I highly recommend visiting this place if you a Lebanese cuisine fan and a shisha lover as this place always recommends new flavours. I cannot wait for my next visit I definitely recommend it a thumbs up and a must visit.

1  Thank Dina S