“The Tea’s”
Review of T4 Tea for U

T4 Tea for U
Ranked #15,825 of 25,464 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

I love the Tea I always get Taro it is my favourite. I started with peppermint and had Rose on was great.

A suggestion is that they have more flavours as they can supply a variety which gives a better option

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I went to buy milk teas to take away. I have ordered 3x QQ Style Milk Tea but staff didnt understand instead she put “Lychee Black Tea”. I told them, that wasnt what I ordered but they just ignored me. So disappointed, i paid £10.50 for teas that I didnt even like. What a waste of money and time queueing up.

1  Thank Jhane1994
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Waiting time would be at 30 mins minimal. Good quality but all depends if you are happy to wait for it.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

What year are we on?
Can't pay by card when buying something for less than £5?!!
Everything they have in their list costs less than £5!
Felt like I was supporting a money laundering scheme.
Totaly do not recommend.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

As a bubble tea fan, who tried majority of bubble tea places in London (and not only) I can confidently say that this is the best place for it in London. Tea is blended in superb way, menu is very broad so everyone can find a flavour they like, you can also adjust ice and sugar level. They have a happy hour where drinks are cheaper as well as loyality card. If you are used to places where the flavouring of tea tastes very chemical (looking at you Bubblelogy) this one is completly different.
And yes, the wait time is long (unless you come not within rush hour) but thats because they have so many customers, who know that this is the best place. The staff is always very quick, and despite long ques every day I never had to wait more than 20 mins tops(and that was in extremly busy day, daily its usually 5-10 min wait). And it is worth the way, trust me. Its quality, and I would recommend everyone to try.

My recommendation is definately Elegant Lady Rose Tea (take little sugar in it, because its already sweet), Honey Peach Royal Tea as well as Earl Gray Milk Tea (for fans of classic flavour, this is a holy grail).