1,064 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Overall the hostel is fine. Clean, nice enough staff and easy to find. Unlike a few other hostels I stayed in for a similar price you had to do your own bedding and hand it in in the morning to get deposit back. There is also not enough room to air up on your bed. But as far as basics go I can't fault it. Great to have curtains for each bed so you have privacy so that was a bonus.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

We loved our stay, met very nice people, the hostel is very near an underground station and also near a 24/7 market, a pizza place (amazing), a mexican restaurante and a sushi place also. The only thing is that the dorm I got was very small, but totally worth it

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AmandaDelmondes
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Great service as always BUT, since requesting a lower bunk due to a spinal disability when booking, I struggled painfully to get in an out of the upper bunk which was. All that was left. I had checked in at 1pm so they knew I was coming but it seems to be pot luck. Sorting disability needs would not be difficult.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

This hostel was clean and tidy, and the receptionists were kind and attentive. I really liked it. Breakfast was no big deal, but for the price it was good. The common area was big. I lost my key card, and I asked for another, for which I had to pay, but when I found the one I lost, they returned my money. I would definitely go back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

They say that the breakfast is for free while booking but takes money after you checkin, the rooms should have been more spacious and in washrooms you cant move freely even.
They make everything commercial like keeping your luggage in a box in your own room is of some cost.

Trip type: Travelled with friends