US$189
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$100
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$400
US$351
US$210
US$177
US$360
US$304
  • Pool
Ibis London City-Shoreditch(London)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$123
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$184
Orbitz.com
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewskings crossclose to st pancrastakeaway breakfastdouble and single bedfull english breakfastno liftquiet side streetbed was comfortablequiet areabritish museumwould stay againlocation is excellentstayed one nighttea and coffeecovent gardenshowernoise
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed here just over a year ago and enjoyed it so thought my wife and I would stay a couple of nights.
The staff were wonderful made us feel welcome and couldn't do enough for us.
The food was delightful and tasty and the room was comfortable.
The thing that let it down badly this time (room 1) was the noise. They close the front of the pub off after 10 but not the side where our room overlooked.
I expected some noise especially as the room was not double glazed but the first night wasn't too bad outside but our neighbours in room two made a racket when they left at midnight and came back At 5am. The second night we were kept awake by a crowd of people outside particularly the cackling women, until well after midnight.
Sorry Harrison but I need my sleep when staying in a Hotel/B&B and I won't be back again.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank garymackem
Reviewed 15 February 2016

This was our second visit to The Harrison as my husband and I had visited four years ago and liked it so much, we decided to come back. It was worth the trek. It's a bit tucked away, but other people obviously feel the same as even though it was a Sunday night, the place was mobbed. I opted for fish and chips - magnificent, beautiful light batter and really thick cut chips which were light and fluffy inside. My husband opted for the Sunday roast (lamb) which came with masses of gravy, a fact that pleased him greatly. Friendly staff and quick, efficient service and a nice house red.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

Went here off the back of a helpful review was looking for a good Sunday roast close to Kings cross and we were not disappointed it was delicious! The Staff are friendly and helpful. Would definitely go back next time we are in this part of London.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LMcCahon
Reviewed 20 January 2016

The pub serves great real ales, amongst a wide selection of other drinks. The meal we had was really well cooked and presented. Breakfast was huge and well cooked. The rooms was modern and clean. All the staff were so helpful. When I got up for breakfast and went out for a cigarette they even bought me a fresh coffee outside!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Steven D
Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

Stayed there last week, for 3 nights. Hotel is small - just 4 rooms over the pub. Rooms are simple, but nice. Breakfast - wonderful, prepared for each guest (good meniu to choose from and order the evening before). Friendly and helpful staff. And - great music hall in the basement. And all this - some minutes from St. Pancras/King's Cross station.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business