“wonderful!”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Belgravia
Reviewed 11 January 2016

first time visit for a friends birthday, was impressed on quality of the dishes. The service team was professional but could be more friendly.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I thought I'd booked at this restaurant but turns out it is now Cote. This needs fixing on the Trip Advisor site

4  Thank Phil B
Reviewed 5 October 2013

The atmosphere is really great, cozy yet sophisticated. The food is very good and the cocktails might be even better. I've been here many times for drinks and it's a good location with a good crowd.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

The place has very good food and good service. It is also one of the most popular bars in the area. They make very good cocktails.Make sure you have a reservation especially on weekends.

Reviewed 16 July 2012

This is a great restaurant! My husband and I hadn't booked but as we were staying close by, we decided to try it. Very good choice.

Staff are fantastic, so friendly. We had a couple of drinks at the bar then were shown to our table. Wine order was taken almost immediately and although the first bottle wasn't right, it was replaced immediately with no question.

We both had smoked salmon followed by fillet steak which was cooked to perfection. Lovely selection of vegetables.

This isn't a cheap restaurant but to my mind, worth every penny. Great staff, great atmosphere and great food! What more could you ask for?

1  Thank Holly11Wales