“nice ambience & taste”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Belgravia
Reviewed 5 July 2012

nice, trendy, good drinks and food, chelsea-style, v. reccomendable

Reviewed 28 May 2012

I love Chelsea Brasserie. Great vibe, good tasting food and friendly service. It's the kind of place where you can collapse after a hectic day's shopping in the Kings Road, meet up with some friends, have a great meal and a natter over a few glasses of wine. The decor just relaxes me completely. I can't find a bad word to say about the place.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Great location, nice staff, good food. Expensive for the price point

Reviewed 12 April 2012

We visited on Saturday evening for dinner. The restaurant was busy but not full. The food was lovely; the White Truffle Risotto special was particularly good. The menu is well balanced. The service was haphazard; our drinks were delivered to another table, we were served bread without butter, we weren't told of the specials until we asked. The ambience was relaxed and overall we enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

Went for the usual breakfast after an early morning landing in London.

Was "greeted" by a not so friendly waitress, asking for choice of seating and then told that the area was closed once I selected it.

After seating, was told that "kitchen was closed, no food served", when all I wanted was a croissant and cappuccino.

What a disappointment compared to my last experience there.

The impression that I got from the offending waitress was:

1. I am deaf, therefore you had to speak very loudly AT me.
2. I don't understand English, therefore you had to speak very slowly and loudly AT me.
3. I'm wasting your time, therefore you had to huff and puff and moan.

Lovely. Not returning. Ever.

Walked out.

Try The Botanist next door. A little snooty but on one shouting like an insane woman at you. =)