“THE place for antique clocks.”

Pendulum of Mayfair Ltd - Antique Grandfather Clocks
Ranked #1,237 of 1,839 things to do in London
Reviewed 14 April 2015

Enjoyed a really interesting private visit here as part of a group of Friends of the V&A Museum.
We were shown round all 3 floors by a son of the proprietor whose knowledge was encyclopaedic and who told us everything anyone would ever need to know about grandfather and other clocks. It was a great experience and if I ever come into serious money I will be back to buy some of the merchandise!

4  Thank WMIM
Reviewed 2 October 2009

I purchased a lovely tallcase clock from these gents. They were very helpful and the clock I purchased is so lovely. In fact I was amazed at the quality of their stock. I definately would recommend.

2  Thank RichardWright