“They took me on a tour!”

London Film Academy
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I was wandering close to my hotel in the Chelsea area and I came upon the London Film Academy.
I had friends that had instructed there in the past, so I rang the bell and entered totally unannounced.
When I mentioned that my associate Jon, had taught there some years back, they immediately asked if I wanted a tour...which I did and proceeded to tour the facilities and meet a number of the students and faculty in passing.
What struck me the most was that this small academy, housed in a townhouse, had the best "vibe" of any film school I have been in...and that is quite a few.
I congratulate their friendliness, their accessibility, and the wonderful staff, who made themselves available on their "lunch break" to accommodate my unannounced visit.
Thank you so much!