US$329
  • Pool
US$346
US$312
  • Restaurant
Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London(London)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$240
  • Fitness centre
Park Grand London Kensington(London)
US$207
US$162
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$178
US$115
US$86
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$200
US$180
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

• Bar/Lounge
All reviewsclean roomscanary wharfbed was comfortableshort staymattresspubs
Reviewed 9 November 2017

The attitude of the staff at reception was the worst. They were most of the time rude and not friendly. Reception is empty during the evening and early morning, they're not easy to reach.

Furthermore, they are not aware of their facilities; such as electricity, heater and the hair dryers.

At one morning, we woke up in a very cold room. The heater was not working, we were hardly warmed up later on that day. It was a very bad experience. I don't know if it's intended or not but they probably do something with the facilities during the night to lower the usage and expenses.

You have to borrow a mobile hair dryer from the reception every time you need it. Sometimes, they give you a broken one. I had a discussion with one of the receptionist on that matter. He blamed us on having multiple hair dryers (which we always brought back after borrowing) and breaking them. He even blamed and convicted us on not using the dryer properly like we're idiot. It turned out the electricity of the room on the sockets were tripped and he's not even checking this before throwing rude blames. So we woke up in a room without any electricity, phones were not charged, lamp was not working, hair dryer was not working.

The room and the hotel was in general not clean. The bed seems ok but for all other, you can see all dirt and dust.

To conclude, it was my worst experience ever in lots of countries I visited. I wish I never booked this hotel. I don't recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Önder C
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Arrived and had to ring the bell to get in.
We had a room with shared bathroom. To get to the room we had to go out the back of the hotel and up a metal staircase to the ‘flat’. There was three rooms to the shared bathroom. The bathroom wasnt worth using as not sure id have felt clean after using it!
Our room had a kitchenette with it which had the combi boiler in which also served the shared bathroom, so whenever someone used the hot water we had the noise of the boiler. We could also hear whenever any of the others from the rooms came and went each time as the walls are so thin!
The room itself could have done with a spot of painting. The broken wardrobe could be placed in a skip and the leather sofa which had ripped at all the seams could also do with going in the skip!
Saying that, the room done what it needed to do. It gave us a nights sleep! But not worth the £54 we paid for the night.
They also offer free breakfast although I can’t comment on that as we werent brave enough to go for it!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Thadius D
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

After reading the reviews I wasn't expecting much from this hotel! We were greeted by a very friendly gentleman a and told where our room was, the walls could certainly do with a touch of pain and the stairs carpet is cleanish but a little dated! Our room was not bad, I feel if they had paid a bit more attention to detail, like making sure all the curtain hooks were attached to the rings, cleaning the filler off the wood behind the bed and replacing missing handles from the bedside cabinet it would have made the room much better.The bathroom was relatively clean apart from a small amount of mould in the shower, the toilet brush was filthy and could have done with being replaced, didn't venture down into the kitchen so can't comment on that. Overall for the price we paid I felt the hotel was worth it, I would stay here again, the transport links are brilliant, bus stop opposite, next door to the DLR Bow Church station, 5 minute walk from Bow Road Underground station and a 5 minute dlr ride to Stratford.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Location

I had an early morning meeting at Canary Wharf so the location was brilliant being so close to the DLR. Shops and pubs close by, so all in all was perfect location for a quick overnight stay.

Cost
Very reasonable, remembering how close to the City it is. Would easily pay double I many places you stayed nearby.

Staff
I only met 1 man, he wasn't the most efficient but was friendly enough and helpful.

Facilties
As all I wanted was a bad to sleep in and a shower for the morning it was fine. The place needs some decoration but maybe people should remember that you are no paying too prices before expecting the world. It does like tried but not bad.
My room was small, but clean and the bed was comfortable.

I wouldn't bring the family as my wife likes a little more from somewhere but was perfect for a business visit to London on a small budget.

Will stay again when I have another meeting at Canary Wharf.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank FamilyLeics
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Well we were suitably impressed with our stay in London. When pricing short break prices, most of them coming in at price that would get 2 weeks all inclusive in some far flung sunny location, to get a price for3nights at a little over £150.00 we were happy but a little sceptical.

We arrived to find an accommodation that surpassed what we expected. The room is spacious enough, a bed described as a semi double, on suit bathroom, shower etc compact but not a sardine tin.

Microwave oven grill built in and wifi, the accommodation was clean and tidy had a modern feel.

Located close to the Barbican tube station, but to be honest we used local taxi, the large international company begins with a U, not sure if I can say who they are , so use your own judgment to which company I'm refer to, they took us to the city centre for £5-7 depending on time of day.

Over all we were happy, we used it as a base and it was safe and secure, we felt the only negative was the seize of the bed and the mattress had a plastic cover over it, that taken into account for a short break it was brilliant for the price and ideal for a short stay, so we would recommend it and possibly use it again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family