All reviews clean rooms canary wharf bed was comfortable short stay cereal mattress pubs
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 days, no room service, have to cook and wash utensils ourself in kitchen, over priced and very small rooms.Good thing is tube station is only 1 minute walk. I would recommend this hotel if they reduce the price.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank YOGESHS1595
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Very close to the Olympic Stadium. But very overpriced and run down. Does not look like the photos online. Its probably worth a fifth of the price we payed.
Rooms are odd. Our double room had three beds in it.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Big_geoff_2012
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel was extremely unpleasant to be in looked outside my room window and there was a dirty bathtub in a drive way the bathroom in my room was unclean and had a very bad smell of mould. The bed was uncomfortable we only got one pillow each and that was thin there wasn't any spares like you get in other hotels there was two tiny bottles of shampoo and conditioner no shower gel there wasn't any spare towels only small ones and we had to use them to put under our pillows. The floorboards were very creaky the people on reception were extremely rude the hotel is based in a scummy area of London it wasn't worth the money I expect a refund on exactly what I paid for the room. The hotel made me and my fiancée feel very ill the television was very small we couldn't see the screen the remote control for the television didn't work properly the wardrobe was very small we couldn't even get to it as there was another bed in front of it that we couldn't move. All in all this hotel was a disgusting unpleasant place to be I strongly recommend that nobody stays there it's not worth the money and there isn't even a night tube service to the hotel either just the area of London where the hotel is made us feel very disgusted and unwelcome

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and were really disappointed with the condition of the room. The carpet was basically stuck together with odds and ends of carpet, absolutely disgusting. There were no tea/coffee facilities in the room, we had to go buy a travel kettle and cups. Certainly wouldn't recommend it and won't be back. It's true what they say, you get what you pay for!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

We had family coming over this weekend and as we are tight on space we booked 2 rooms at CityStay. Clean and friendly staff. A bit small rooms on the old side of the hotel. Nice complimentary breakfasts. Thanks guys for your help

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family