“Oh, so good! ”

Happy Donuts
Ranked #85 of 323 Bakeries in London
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Description: Freshly made Donuts on site.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We walked a little over a half mile to get to these donuts! We are always in search of a deleicous donut and we were not disappointed!
There were many tasty looking selections, we went with the matcha/white chocolate, the Boston, a strawberry jam and a rhubarb/vanilla, and let's not forget my favorite, the crème brulee! There was no skimping on filling in these donuts! The textures were soft, with a slight crispness from being fried...a perfect combination!
The sugar for the crème brulee was torched right in front of us...now that's freshiness!
I only wish we had found this gem earlier in our trip and not our last day.
Until next time!

happyDonuts, Manager at Happy Donuts, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you so much for the review and yes until next time ❤️

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I ordered a delivery to my place of work as a birthday treat for my colleagues and dealt with Jonathan. He replied me almost immediately every time I contacted him and arranged the delivery of my birthday donuts for midday on my birthday.

At 12:02 he called to say he was outside with my delivery and had even included an extra one as a gift, on top of the great deal that he had already given me. Five star service every step of the way.

Donuts
They are called Happy Donuts for a reason. So colourful, inventive, great interesting flavours, fresh delicious donuts. The best in town by a mile. Only a five star review is fair.

happyDonuts, Manager at Happy Donuts, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you so much. This kind of love and appreciation is the reason we get to work at 5am each day.

So glad you and your colleagues enjoyed the donuts and we are happy to make your birthday that little bit extra special .

See you next year? Maybe ?

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I only ever get the raspberry jam ones which are lovely. They do have a wide variety with all kinds of fillings available. Wouldn't normally pay £2 for a doughnut, but because their so nice, I don't mind lol

happyDonuts, Manager at Happy Donuts, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you so much for your visit and taking time to review our products. The next time you are around please show this message at the counter and get your favorite donut (raspberry jam) on the house

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I ate two donuts for breakfast today and it was the best morning ever! I’ve got a lot on my mind but mostly I can’t stop thinking about the donut I ate! Honestly best donut ever.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

we bought a groupon voucher for 2 donuts with coffee....cost around 5-6£ so pretty cheap....
we arrived pretty early, so not all the various donuts were finished, my girlfriend went with the nutella and I took the Ferrero rocher, and they were just amazing, soft, tasty, creamy,, it was one of the best groupon deals we have ever tried.... we are going back to London in two weeks,, and we know already now that we will have donuts there again :)

happyDonuts, Manager at Happy Donuts, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Thank you so much for the visit and specially for taking time to write those beautiful and encouraging words .