“Awesome Falafel”
Review of Magic Falafel

Magic Falafel
Ranked #34 of 25,029 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 5 June 2018

If you are in Camden try these falafel! I had the falafel plate and it was awesome. The falafel are just the perfect consistency and the veggies and pita bread were fresh and tasted delicous!

1  Thank Sunny E
Manager B, Manager at Magic Falafel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Hi Sunny!

Thank you so much for leaving a review.

We are super happy to hear you enjoyed your visit to Magic Falafel and the falafel plate!

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Magic Falafel is a very interesting and tasty place where vegans and vegetarians can have a great meal.
Magic Falafel is very close to the entrace of the market and it proposes delicious Falafel pittas with Tahini sauce, salads or a magic box with hummous, vegetables and falafel.
I took a magic box and it fulfilled all my expectations.
Great quality, good price and nice staff!

I suggest Magic falafel to everyone!

Hi!

Thank you so much for leaving a review.

We are super happy to hear you enjoyed your visit to Magic Falafel and our Magic Box!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Two of us had the Falafel Pitta. It was lovely, stuffed full of loads of stuff, presented nicely. Friendly lady served us and we sat on one of the tables next to the stall. Superb all round.

Hi Chris!

Thank you so much for leaving a review.

We are super happy to hear you enjoyed your visit to Magic Falafel and our Pita Falafel!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Really excellent falafel sandwich, filled with excellent vegetables and optional fried aubergines that add that little special extra. Also I would like to underline the kindness of the staff at the stall in Camden market. Grest work guys!

Hi Damiano!

Thank you so much for leaving a review.

We are super happy to hear you enjoyed your visit to Magic Falafel!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I was wondering about Camden and discovered this place yesterday, at random. I noticed that they were vegan and I love falafel so I thought I’d give it a go. The (very handsome) guys who served me were incredibly welcoming and friendly and gave me a sampler whilst I waited for my falafel pitta. Would totally recommend this place, their food is awesome! They sprinkled little crispy onions bits on top which made is extra special haha

Hi Andrew!

Thank you so much for leaving a review.

We are super happy to hear you enjoyed your visit to Magic Falafel and our little crispy onions!