“Perfection”
Review of The Crepe Factory

The Crepe Factory
Ranked #2 of 490 Dessert in London
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went here with my Dutch friend. Both of us agreed that the food here is perfect. Service is amazing. I love coming here!!!

2  Thank Rosenbergy

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Called in for breakfast en route into the city this morning. Just a short 5 min walk from West Kensington underground. Very warm welcome. We had sweet crepes. The wife had the forest fruits which she absolutely loved, just like they make them on the continent. Nutella and a banana & chocolate for the boy and I. Plus a blueberry milkshake. The wife and I even got a free sample too. Bloody lush! Excellent crepes, great service. Will definitely call by again.

2  Thank chris_7221
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Sweet and savoury crêpes as well as waffles and ice cream. We went there looking for vegan crêpes but couldn't find it in the meny. However, the staff was very helpful in adjusting the food to our requirements and we got ratatoille instead of cheese. Would gladly visit again!

1  Thank Moa H
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic crepes, very friendly service. A gem. The staff really is friendly unlike many places in London. The crepes are very well made, portions huge and the prices very reasonable. All about honest food and great service. I wish them well and will return.

1  Thank Ms Darth S
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I’ll come back!! ❤️ the crepes are delicious! Waffles are the best and staff super friendly :) #crepes

1  Thank Rosilmar G