“Fantastic breakfast & homemade ice cream ”
Review of The Crepe Factory

The Crepe Factory
Ranked #2 of 476 Dessert in London
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Looking for a breakfast in Fulham and spotted this place - what a find! Really friendly couple running the place made us very welcome, breakfast with crape was just delicious! Great coffee and a big pot of tea!
This place is lovely, great food friendly and bright cheerful decor.
Homemade ice cream cones to go!

2  Thank Jiddyb

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Mouth-watering crepes both savoury and sweet. Lovely milkshakes to wash it down with.... would definitely recommend! Good location and lots of transport links nearby.

2  Thank dly927
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Sometimes you have great food bad customer service or the other way round, but in this place you have it both Amazing hospitality by the owner and great food. The ice cream is a different story, we were able to experience live ice cream making , the owner invited us to his kitchen and oh my oh my the raspberry smoothie was deliciously fresh, smooth and creamy.
This is our second visit, and will never be the last, thinking of even making our daughters birthday there.

2  Thank Anfal Y
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I Love this place it is the best.I had a cod and cream crepe and for deseart I had a special sweet crepe .

2  Thank Celia G
Reviewed 21 January 2018

My kids love this place for crepes on the weekend sometimes. The friendly family owned atmosphere is what makes this place so special. The crepes are great and the ice cream and waffles are crowd pleasers.

2  Thank Jay M