“Great hamburger place”

Price range: US$10 - US$26
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Reviewed 14 October 2017

This was our second visit to Honest Burger...we were there in last year and had to go back this year. The hamburgers are made to order and the french fries are excellent. The wine selection is limited but very reasonably priced. The service can be a bit slow at times. All in all, a great place for a casual meal.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Had a quick lunch here after a visit to the National History Museum. Service was nice and quick, and burgers were excellent! Nice vibe and interior as well. Would definitely recommend and go there again.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We visited Honest Burgers - South Kensington after having it recommended. We first tried to book a table, but they didn’t offer this service. The restaurant was full when we arrived, but we only had to wait a minute for a table. The restaurant was very noisy due to loud music and the tables were wet close to each other. The burgers were nicely done, but unfortunately lacked seasoning. It could have been so much better with a little more care in the kitchen.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

This is the third branch I have visited and as before it did not disappoint. The regular honest burger really is good. Despite being "early evening busy" service was swift and friendly. I love their local beer thing too. Here it's s Chelsea blond

Reviewed 5 October 2017

After reading so much buzz regarding Honest Burgers, I decided to stop by the one at South Kensington.The restaurant is small but cozy and well decorated. It uses Dry aged beef and also has chicken burgers.

As it was my first time at the restaurant, I decided to order the Honest medium-well burger because some restaurants tend to go a bit more towards medium which is fine by me.

The wait was slightly long but then again, the restaurant was full and it was a Sunday so maybe that's how long it takes during weekends. When the order arrived I noticed that the burger was bland and slightly burnt so it tasted off. Nonetheless, the chips that arrived with the burger were good.

Furthermore, I also ordered the ''Homemade Lemonade" which I presumed would be fresh lemonade but it tasted like it had a bit of fizz.

It is unfortunate that my burger tasted bland but I would like to believe that they have other burgers that do justice to the ''Buzz''.