“The food was truly amazing. A five star experience”
Review of Zaman

Zaman
Ranked #113 of 25,047 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$20 - US$75
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Description: West End Restaurant Zaman has launched a tantalising menu. Tuck in to the succulent Lobster tail, the delicious pan fried chicken liver or try one of our mouth-watering USDA or Waygu beef steaks This gem of a West End restaurant has recently received an impressive makeover; with a stunning bar, sumptuous decor and an enthralling atmosphere, Zaman is a restaurant that's second to none on the West End scene. Please note that you must be over 18 to visit this restaurant. ID may be required
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We were staying in a hotel close to Baker Street and came across the Zaman restaurant through a recommendation. I decided to order a takeaway. The staff were extremely friendly and very attentive when i arrived. The menu had a very descent variety, and so the staff made some recommendations (which we were very happy with). We ordered the king prawns, (which were extremely juicy and packed full of flavour), crispy duck and asparagus salad to start with. For the mains we ordered grilled sea bass, lamb cutlets and the lamb tikka makhani. The lamb makhani was extremely soft and and juicy and just packed full of flavour. Portion sizes were also very good.
the food was all packed tidily in the containers. Upon arriving back to the hotel, the food was still hot and was very well presented. Everything we had was extremely delicious.
We enjoyed the food that much, that we came back a couple of days later but this time we decided to dine inside the restaurant. Good ambience and overall a memorable experience, the staff were very polite and helpful. We ordered some different dishes off the menu this time which included the Wagyu ribeye steak with mushroom sauce and the Lobster Rissoto ( which i truly recommend) and i have to say my wife and I were extremely pleased with the food. Glad we had both experiences and it did not disappoint us. I truly recommend this restaurant, the food is exceptional!!!

Joseph C, General Manager at Zaman, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Hi Raz,

Very glad you decided to come and dine in and had an amazing time. If you dine on a Friday or Saturday we have a live band playing from 9pm onwards.
Thank you for your in-depth review.

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Came here for a meal with friends.. food was delicious. We ordered the middle eastern platter as a started everything was very tasty and presentation made the food look even more appetizing. I ordered the Singaporean chicken noodle its was delicious. I recommend anyone looking for a meal out to try Zaman's.

1  Thank JahidaIslam

Hi JahidaIslam,

Thank you for your review and rating,
The Middle Eastern platter is a nice sharer especially the spicy lamb kebab my fave.
Hope to see you soon on your next visit soon

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Recently I have visited this place near marble Arch station with my sister because of halal food. I was amazed by the quality of their food and service. I really liked kingprown and toffee icecream. Steak was good too but was too big portion for me. I would definitely come to this place and definitely recommend for any one who like good quality halal food.

Hi Asmatiger,

Thank you for your lovely review and recommendation,
The garlic prawns is the most favourite dishes people go for.
Look forward to your next visit here soon

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Went to Zaman with friends from work for a Christmas night out. We order so many dishes but particularly their steak is absolute threat, it was cooked to the perfection and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Service was exchalant too. I would definitely recommend for anyone for perfect evening out with good feast.

Hi Reza,

Thanks for the 5* review and rating,
Zaman does do a mean steak!!! (its so good!!!)
Thank you for your recommendation.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Wonderful evening with family, best Steak ever, generous portion. Excellent service and brilliant choice of food, their Biriani is second to none. West end restaurant but taste the world cousin. Definitely recommend
FIVE STARS QUALITY

1  Thank _drshafique

Hi Dr Shafique,

We pride ourselves on surperb service and food here.
Zaman is definitely generous with his portion (witnessed first hand ;-) )

Hope to see you on your next visit.