“Delicious Mixed Grill”
Review of Liman Restaurant

Liman Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 25,450 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$30
Description: Temporary closed from the 31st of July untill the 14th of august. Established in 2016. The Liman Restaurant means port in the Turkish language, however the restaurant opens its doors to all aspects of the mediterranean kitchen. The kitchen will be mostly focused on Mediterranean food; the owners of the restaurant are young professional chefs who can bring new, exciting tastes to Angel, Islington which will show trough in the quality of food they prepare.
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Had dinner here with my cousin who was visiting London.I ordered the mixed grill as I couldn't decide which meat dish to choose, and it didn't disappoint. The different pieces of meat without exception were incredibly tender and had a lot of flavour. The staff was also very friendly and thoughtful. All in all, I'd recommend this place and would definitely come back again.

2  Thank danteo13
Write a ReviewReviews (1,148)

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

We had the lunch deal for £7.50, which includes a started and a main. The food is exactly what you expect from that type of cuisine. Very similar to what you could get in Turkey and Greece. Recommended for a quick lunch.

1  Thank Eleftheria P
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Came here with two friends and my other half and absolutely loved the experience. The food was fresh, full of flavour, and cooked to perfection. The service was friendly and efficient and we never felt rushed, or like they wanted to the table back despite being full. Which is often the case in London. The prices are very reasonable. The kitchen on display is a great touch. I will go out of my way to go back.

4  Thank RJoy21
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

My partner and I had quite an early dinner here a couple days ago before I had to catch a train. The food was delicious! The staff were very polite and made us feel welcome despite being the only guests there at 5:30. They were very efficient with the food even when it started to fill up and the space had a nice feel to it.

6  Thank Chloe N
Reviewed 28 June 2017

There was a mix up with the booking which meant we had to wait for an hour for table. Penton st is a great location with lots to do so it wasn't an issue. When we arrived the staff could not be apologetic enough. They were very kind and hosted us exceptionally well. The food itself was some of the best m food I've ever eaten. We were all very impressed with it.
I would thoroughly recommend this place to a friend. Truly a hidden gem and outstanding service. Very honestly priced also.

5  Thank jonoutandabout