“Groupon deal - worth it”
Review of Mooboo Bubble Tea

Mooboo Bubble Tea
Ranked #14,550 of 25,296 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Neighbourhood: Camden
Description: From the moment you step into Mooboo, you will experience a magical time. You are able to choose your drink from our menu-which boasts hundreds of combinations- personalise these however you wish- temperature levels, ice crushed, sugar levels, mixing flavours, tea base, and toppings! So personal to you, it's as if you made it yourself! You get to stand by and watch your drink be made step by step
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We had a groupon voucher for 2 bubble tea drinks and 2 bubble waffles - these were really yummy and well priced.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

I put lots of effort to the loyalty card and felt really excited to get one free drink today after collecting 8 full stamps. They eventually rejected me meaning my effort were all in vain simply because they changed the policy using App. Most ridiculously, there isn't an expiry date showing on loyalty card. Let's boycott Mooboo. The worst company of all time! Thumbs down!

3  Thank Xianyu Q
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

The Manager there looks like a chinese lady with short black hair, is very rude and unpleasant they need a new Manager indeed!!! She doesn't even no how to talk to her staff!!

Reviewed 26 January 2017

My friend and I had boba almost everyday that we were in London. This was one of the better ones. Super small and you could easily walk right past it if you aren't paying attention. Had a large passionfruit green tea. Our hotel was about .5 mile walk and we both almost finished our drinks by the time we got back to the hotel (because it was good, not because it wasn't enough). We should have ordered two! :)

1  Thank ChouC4
Reviewed 9 January 2017

Will 100% not be returning to Mooboo! Management is simply awful, and no customer service! Dealt with 'Art'. We rang and paid over the phone for the order - 4 large drinks, ice- blended which came to £18.60, so we expected great things with the expensive price tag! We paid extra per drink for our favourite ice- blended and we received 4 drinks which were in fact just like water. The driver had barely left our driveway when we rand and complained to Mooboo, who took zero blame said they couldn't do anything. The driver had many orders in front and also his car was warm so perhaps they melted. We live less than a mile away! Once more they promised to make a decision and call me back, its been half an hour now and no phone call! I'm very upset and angry, this has ruined my experience. I will not be returning as a customer from now on.

1  Thank Tamanna F