“Average”

Ranked #5,906 of 25,457 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: London Bridge
Description: Bright and modern, PizzaExpress Shad Thames offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. Family-friendly Pizza Express gives kids the chance to design their own pizzas.
Reviewed 12 September 2018

We ate here simply because it was the only place in the immediate vicinity with tables available. It was ok but nothing special.

The choice of starters was somewhat limited. If you don't want anything bread-based you're pretty screwed basically.

The pizza was quite good but at almost £15, quite expensive. Consider that for half this price you can go to Pizza Pilgrims and have a superior pizza.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I have included 2 picture on my review, one is from the online menu and the other is a gluten free version of what I was served. 6 pieces of chicken and raw tuff onion. When I was ask how my meal was (by a waiter how was unable to smile or look interested) I said it was a bit lite on topping, he said ‘I will let the kitchen know’. I was going to ask for another pizza but it was late and I had had a long day. I won’t visit the return to again.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

After our trip up the shard we was hungry so we came here knowing it wasn’t going to be expensive
We was seated quickly and we opted for the 2 course £10.95 which seamed reasonable food was good service was a bit slow but we wasn’t in a rush and they didn’t wanna get us gone as soon as possible

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Gone here after sunset to have dinner and found tables free (it was a Friday so all the city types in the bed sits around had gone I guess)

Great value

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Popped in here for a quick dinner ahead of the Queen concert earlier in the month at the O2 and had a great evening with my wife. Staff was very attentive and the pizzas are excellent.