“Nice seafood place.”

Ranked #472 of 24,837 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$32 - US$64
Cuisines: French, Seafood, British
Neighbourhood: Soho
Description: Randall and Aubin offers the freshest seafood and succulent roasts complemented with a carefully selected wine list that ranges from old favourites to new discoveries. On Sundays you can enjoy our delicious brunch menu accompanied by a delicious Bloody Mary. We also offer catering service and take-away delivery. For more information visit our website.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The food very tasty, nicely prepared and presented, decent wine list and drinks.The central location of venue - close Picadilly Circus/ Leicester Sq/ Soho/ Covent Garden increased the appeal of the restaurant.

1  Thank sumalikama
Write a ReviewReviews (1,146)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Food was nice, I had a fish soup which was superb and for main course a lobster which was nice but quite small portion. Restaurant is quite small, not enough space to feel comfortable. French lady who served as was very attentive.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We arrive here by happenstance. No plans for dinner other than to wonder and window shop until someplace wonderful appealed. R&A lured us in a we loved it.

Close quarters, white marble surfaces, white tile walls with framed menus and a giant mirror ball twirling overhead to pulsing music. A purveyor of seafood As well as seeing people, you’ll remember the ambiance as much as the oysters. Enjoy the salty sensations.

1  Thank ScottD58
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Hi I went to this amazing restaurant on Monday 19th March this year for my birthday treat from my family. WHAT AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE
My eldest daughter and I shared the two tier sea food platter, whilst the others had burgers, fish and chips and steak! Everyone enjoyed a great evening, service was second to none! Very relaxed and calm atmosphere. At the end of the evening as we retrieved or coats the chef came over and thanked us for our custom!! If you like quality food and especially sea food give this lace a try YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED Thanks guys

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Great vibe as this Anglo/French eatery with very good food and wines to match.Excellent wines by the glass but not inexpensive. The food (except one dish) was excellent. Excellent French fish soup. Wife had great mushroom soup, The half rotisserie chicken was superb. My only criticism was my leg of lamb was overcooked and gristly.

Either myself or my wife have had this dish here before on 2 or 3 occasions and in the past it has been cooked perfectly pink and lean being full of flavour. I should have said something but it would have spoilt our lovely evening.

Service great and everything else we ate was of a high standard so I am not going to let this blip put me off, hence 5 blobs.Staff are great. Please R & A, don't let this happen again.