“The Oha soup is best I've had in London”

Tummy Kom4ort Nigerian Restaurant (African Cuisine)
Ranked #3,132 of 24,553 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$16 - US$27
Description: Nigerian Cuisine, All-African and 100% halal, Tummy Kom4ort Restaurant is all about serving up soul food to the northwest London community. Authentic Nigerian Homemade food in a Restaurant setting. Find us on Golders Green Road, close to Brent Cross Shopping Centre, Walking distance from Brent Cross Tube and a mile from Hampstead Heath. Buses 83, 183 and 240 from Golders Green Tube Station alight at Golders Manor Drive Bus-stop right in front of Tummy Kom4ort Restaurant. Delivery and Catering Services Available. JOLLOF RICE, FRIED RICE, MOIN MOIN, EDIKANG IKONG, BITTERLEAF SOUP, BEEF AND CHICKEN SUYA, GOAT PEPPER SOUP AND FISH PEPPER SOUP, EFORIRO, EGUSI SOUP ETC.
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Fantastic, authentic Nigerian restaurant. I'm going to have to summon willpower to not have the Oha on my next visit so that I can have the bitterleaf soup.
I left so happy

Comfort A, Owner at Tummy Kom4ort Nigerian Restaurant (African Cuisine), responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Nnamdi, thank you for your time in sharing your view of Tummy Kom4ort Restaurant, we are so glad you can't get enough of your favourite dish, OHA SOUP but the Bitterleaf soup is just as good. We appreciate your custom. See you again soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited this restaurant based on their 4.9 google review. They met our expectations and went over and beyond.
Customer service was outstanding and the food was out of this world. We will happyly visit them again. Amazing place to eat

Comfort A, Owner at Tummy Kom4ort Nigerian Restaurant (African Cuisine), responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Amazing Restaurant Queenie B's description and her way of endorsement of Tummy Kom4ort Restaurant, thank you Queenie for taking time out to write this amazing review, we appreciate your time and your custom.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Best Jollof Rice. Fried Rice and Moin Moin in London.
Moin Moin is cooked in a proper wrapping leaf. The only real way to cook it.
Great friendly service.

Comfort A, Owner at Tummy Kom4ort Nigerian Restaurant (African Cuisine), responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Oarfolarin1, we thank you for your endorsement by taking time out to share your view of some of the dishes we serve here at Tummy Kom4ort Restaurant, we appreciate your time in writing this review and thank you for your custom.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I visited this resturant very hungry with my husband after a search for a Nigerian restaurant in Brent Cross on the internet. It was on the 17/3/2018 after a very long day in Jesus house RCCG London ,where I attended from Colchester Essex to take part in a fundraising choir concert ( Fedshag Choir Project UK Concert).
The first impression was their customer service on the phone which was excellent following a quick call to request directions after we initially missed our turning as we were new to that area.
The atmosphere on getting in was very warm, cosy, welcoming and the music took us back home !
We were well received and their selection of drinks was splendid. I ordered my favourite Schweppes bitter lemon and my husband had his favourite too.
The menu was extensive and we felt spoilt for choice.
I ordered a whole fish , plantain and fried yam with sauce . The Chef came to explain to me after the fish was done that she was not comfortable with serving it as it was the first time ever she saw what appeared like foaming within a cooked fish! As she did not want to give hungry me something below her expected standard! It was a choice of wait for another one or choose something else in the menu !
I really appreciated their honesty as an enterprise. I chose meat and chicken instead with my fried plantain and yam slices with a tasty tomato sauce with salad and another free drink on the house.

My husband had a traditional beans meal( ewa agonyi and its accompanying tasty sauce) fried plantain ,fried tasty meat and chicken pieces with another drink on the house!
The background music was very relaxing and homely . We requested a particular song which was played for our enjoyment. Nothing seemed too much for the staff !
The staff were very approachable and excellent in their customer service . This is a restuarant that I highly recommend to anyone within Brent Cross , surrounding areas and visitors to the UK to get a taste of Nigerian cuisine.

Comfort A, Owner at Tummy Kom4ort Nigerian Restaurant (African Cuisine), responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Temitope, we thank you for your time in review and your custom, we are really happy you enjoyed your experience of Tummy Kom4ort Restaurant. Our aim is to make sure everyone that walks through our doors will get a great Nigerian experience in terms the dishes we serve,

We are double happy every time we get a review like yours, it shows our efforts are yielding good results in making sure our customers are happy, we look forward to seeing you again in a not too distant future. Thank you again.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for original Nigerian home cooked food then this is the place for you #yourwelcome! Love this place, always go when I can I’ve tried many of the dishes and all be excellent so far. Always leave wanting more :)

Comfort A, Owner at Tummy Kom4ort Nigerian Restaurant (African Cuisine), responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

David thank you for your seal of approval of Tummy Kom4ort Restaurant, it's always a pleasure to see you in the restaurant, we appreciate your continued custom. Very tasty and powerful food! your way of appreciating our chef. Thank you again.