See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 January 2015

I stayed the night after seeing Anastacia at the o2 Shepherds Bush, which is only minutes away, making the Windsor Guest House an ideal choice. I said £49 for the night and you get what you'd expect for that price and more.

The room was clean, had tea making facilities (although I had to boil the kettle on the floor as the wire couldn't reach the socket), a fridge, TV, bed and private bathroom. Breakfast was also included and in the morning I went downstairs and the lady was friendly and made scrambled eggs and toast; there was also a selection of cereals, yoghurts and drinks.

The only things I can fault are the check-in, as it wasn't clear where I should go to check in (you have to go to 47 at the Royal London Hotel) and there were small holes in my quilt and the plug didn't open or close in my sink.

I highly recommend the Windsor Guest House as it's great value and has everything you need - I will be staying here next time I am in London!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 January 2015

You cant get many rooms for this rate in London so I was very pleased to find this. Very clean and good location just 10 min or less walking distance from Hammersmith station. So if you need this area this place is clean, quiet & perfectly sufficient if you just want a room for the night. The bed was comfy, the room warm and the blankets clean. The shower & towels were OK , coffee were supplied and breakfast basic but enough to start the day.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
1  Thank _swipswap
Reviewed 14 December 2014

Very clean, very affordable with free wifi and breakfast. Also located close to the tube station so getting around is easy. Lots of cafes/restaurants nearby. Would definitely recommend and would stay here again when next in London.

• Stayed: December 2014
1  Thank Genna3
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I stayed at this guest house for 2 nights. The lady there is welcoming, friendly and helpful.
The rooms are small and cosy with tv and use of a hair dryer and I was happy with how clean my room was and even though I only stayed for a couple of nights my room was tidied everyday.
Extremely well priced for its location.
Would defiantly go back and stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Sarahjoshtravels
Reviewed 15 February 2013

We stayed here over New Year in a really comfy, clean room! The owners were very friendly and offered us some good advice about where to see the fireworks as well as serving up a delicious full English breakfast every morning! Would recommend!

• Stayed: December 2012