Arinza Apartments
US$164
US$124
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Days Inn Liverpool City Centre(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$78
  • Breakfast included
US$150
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$76
Official Site
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 April 2013

We booked the room because we needed somewhere with a car park that had WiFi, and we'd had a good experience from serviced flats previously. However, in retrospect we would have been better off looking for a hotel nearer the city centre that had a car park, even if it meant paying a little bit extra (it would have saved on taxi fares at least - and as there were three of us, taking the bus was just as expensive).

Wherever you stay, be it in a hotel or serviced flats, you expect to have either someone to speak to if you have problems, or at the very least a set of instructions with things like the WiFi connection details. Instead, we were just shown to the room and left to it, with no mention of where to find the guy if we needed to ask anything. So we spent the first part of the first day with no WiFi, until I just happened to look underneath the router on the bottom floor and found the network ID and password. But this proved pointless, as the room was outside the router's range. So, we had no internet, and no idea where to find the guy to complain. Brilliant stuff...

The bedside lamp in my room was plugged into a rather dodgy-looking socket, and even then, it was only sort of half-plugged in, with something blocking it from being fully plugged in. I had no intention of trying to find out what was actually wrong with it, as I'd rather not get a shock.

The shower was one of those rubbish ones that are basically just a nozzle connected to the bath's taps, meaning you have to fiddle about with both taps to find a nice temperature. The balance between freezing myself and burning myself was very difficult to find.

The remote control for the TV didn't work properly, and there was just one settee for what is a two bedroom flat. This meant I ended up having to sit on one of the dining chairs in the evening. Also, the dining table was completely useless, because it was essentially just a glass circle sitting loosely on a metal podium, so you couldn't lean on it without moving the whole tabletop.

I suppose you get what you pay for, but if you expect to spend any time in the accommodation at all, I would recommend going elsewhere. If all you're looking for is somewhere to dump your stuff and sleep at night, you'd be better off with a youth hostel. This place serves the needs of nobody. It's a typical example of someone buying some flats, doing as little to them as possible, and renting them out cheap enough for folk to feel like it's not worth the hassle making a fuss.

Room Tip: If you MUST stay here, get a room on the ground floor so you can at least get a WiFi signal.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Doug D
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I booked this as I needed an apartment for 3 with a secure carpark. It met this criteria!

However. I had to phone some guy to let us in. He seemed ok but didn't see him again, so when the promised wifi in room didn't work couldn't find him to ask.

Area is a bit of a crap area but we weren't there to hang about apartment.

Beds were awful. Was scared they were going to break. Sockets off the wall a little bit. No promised wifi. No tea towel to dry dishes. No wine glasses. Curtains in bedroom didn't cover window so woke up when it got light. Kitchen worktop sticky. Only 1sofa for 3 people to sit on. I would have had an extra chair. Pubic hair in bathroom (not ours). Drawer on side table in bedroom fell off randomly (didn't user it).

It's basically crap, in a bad bit of town, dirty, smelled of smoke...but cheap with secure parking.

Would not recommend or stay again, considered checking into hotel but figured since we had plenty to do.no point.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank gilliandaniel
Reviewed 10 March 2013

Had a good stay in these apartment.CLean and comfortable and suited the three of us perfectly for a night out in Liverpool.Value for money!!Only a few issues- few lightbulbs missing in the lamps and be wary of the dining table glass top not fixed to base-nearly came crashing down!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 February 2013

The apartments are certainly not in an area of the city you'd want to spend the weekend, but it's about 20 min walk to the main drag (Albert doc) and £10 cab back to the door at night.

The place is a bit tired, but found the cleanliness fine. 5 of us stayed for the night, plenty of room for all and no complaints from anyone, even the couple who ended up with the bed-settee.

If you want to pay a fortune you can get a luxurious des-res on the doc, but if you just want a place to dump your gear and crash at the end of the night, this is ideal.

All-in-all the apartment was cracking value.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 January 2013

My boyfriend and I booked these apartments as his friends where coming to stay from newcastle and we wanted to book a nice apartment for us all to stay for the weekend. For three nights we had no sleep as the beds where obviously years old with springs sticking out. The apartments where dirty and disgusting and the tv did not work. By the end of the weekend I was close to tears from lack of sleep and the upset of staying in such an awful place. I also felt completely embarrassed that I had booked such a poor ,shabby, run down hell hole when we had guests coming from another city. I would never stay here ever again it was the worst place my boyfriend and I have ever stayed a complete rip off and upsetting experience. :(

• Stayed: December 2012