US$282
  • Pool
US$285
  • Pool
  • Room Service
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$153
US$144
US$225
HIExpress.com
US$247
US$217
  • Restaurant
Days Inn Liverpool City Centre(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$271
US$192
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 October 2012

We booked to stay here for a hen weekend, on arrival was greeted by friendly staff had to pay deposit which is not mentioned in the booking procedure. secure car park, Apartments were average. Clean towels and bed linen so couldn't complain, nice and close to town centre for nights out. We walked it during the day and it took about twenty mins
The cab drivers told us the area wasn't nice area for girls to stay in which we found out on the second night when our friend got mugged as we were trying to get in the door.
Groups of girls stay away for your own safety

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2012

Stayed here for two nights recently. The apartments are in a very run down area of Toxteth and are theirselves very shabby. We were in Apt #1 which I thought was extremely poor quality and the photos bore no resemblance to what you got. As previously mentioned by other visitors, it certainly wasn't the cleanest place I have stayed in and the cutlery was dirty and hadn't had a wash for some time. The decor and funiture was of a very poor quality, the door to the apartment was not secure and I would certainly not recommend this property. It has a 3 Star Grading Notice on the wall outside this property, needs to be checked again urgently by the authority who grade these premises. Very Very POOR.

Room Tip: Book a different place.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Book online. Good clean apartments. Very reasonable price.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I booked two nites in the arinza appts for me and my partner at the beginning of march , they looked nice on the internet and was an affordable price . But was very much mistaken . Me and my partner choose not 2 eat in there as the cutlery was absolutely filthy bits of food stuck to the cutlery and the chopping board was absolutely sickening it was yellow with bits of food stuck on it , it would have gave you gastroentiritus . The bathroom wasn't any cleaner it had blood on the floor and on the unit and the shelf that had the towels on it was disgusting with dust . Door to the apartment wasn't safe didn't lock properly , taxi driver told us we were in a rough area and said go in and make sure your door is locked . I didn't let this experience ruin my time away I just won't be going to a place that has no hygiene standards whatsoever again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julie anne C
Reviewed 22 February 2012

I stayed here for a weekend in February 2012 with the two of my friends. All three of us also stayed here in October 2011, and we didn't hesitate at all to coming back the second time.

First impressions of the apartments look like a block of flats. But as soon as you are inside the building, the apartments are really nice. As three of us were staying here, we had a double bed room and a sofa pull-out bed in the living room area. The apartmens were a nice size for the three of us. Towels were provided and we also had a television in our apartment.

Location: 10 minutes cab journey to the clubs, liverpool lime street station and about 5 minutes into the town centre.

The owner was very helpful and approachable - especially after we had to call him out twice, due to faults of our own. He didn't seem to be annoyed at all!

Would recommend staying here with friends, for a weekend in Liverpool!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that isn't on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends