“Delicious!! ”

Wildwood Kitchen
Ranked #194 of 1,918 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$5 - US$22
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here twice recently, once with family for my birthday and once with my partner for a date night - both times were fabulous. Sometimes you just need a huge bowl of pasta and Wildwood definitely takes care of my Italian cravings. I love pasta and had it both times I’ve been and it’s been delicious. We had a cheese starter and a platter starter and both were divine. Melty cheese is a yes. The toilets are clean and smell nice, the lemonades are super tasty and there’s even a children’s play area. I still need to buy something from the deli but it’s five stars from me!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I went along with a few friends to Wildwood on Tuesday, the place looked lovely and had an unique atmosphere. We got some drinks in 2 for 1 deal and those were delightful. The food itself was really nice. The portions were really big. Overall I am extremely happy with the quality of service and food.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I had a lovely meal here. There is a play pen at the back of the restaurant for small children which is great for parents. Clean, spacious and a good choice of food and drink. The waitress was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Had to most amazing time in this restaurant. The place was packed on the weekend but the food and drinks were on point ! Definitely will come back.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I went with my friend to have a few cocktails and we end up having some food. We ordered the sharing plater for two and calmari and it was amazing. You cant really find good calamari in liverpool but this ones were amazing.
The place is a must see. With an beautiful roof and really confi bar area.
They also have a kids room which is a plus for parents that want to enjoy some time and keep the kids busy.
I am really pleasent with my visit to wildwood,the staff were really friendly and the manager welcome us with a smile and recommended us really nice cocktails.
So yeah I dont really have much things to add.
Good service.
Good staff.
Good food.
I will defently come back.