See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We first couldn't find it since the "hostel" didn't even have a sign on the door. The we were banging the door (we found it through comparing pictures on this website) for 10 minutes before someone opened. It was som longstaying residents who opened. They told us all the rooms were full and the owner had just disappeared and this had happened several times. We had do find another hotel.

Now you have been warned, don't book.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Absolutely disgusted with the way we were treated,arrived at 2.15 left hanging about for 1 and hours and told by the cleaner that all the rooms had been taken.Had to phone around to find a last minute hotel at the cost of 130 pounds instead of the 40 pounds we should of paid. Phoned the hotel when I got back for an explanation answer machine only left a message but still not heard back. This is a place I would never recommend to friends and family it was a total disaster as soon as we arrived. I would suggest anybody using these facilities should phone up in advance to check availability even if you think you have already booked up. So sad as it was really well situated for the footy about all its got going for it I'm afraid.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank lfcreds1966
Reviewed 23 September 2016

Great for a city break! Myself and my boyfriend aren't fussed about amenities so if that's something you desperately need then its not for you. However, we found it to be clean and fit for purpose, very pleasant owner as well.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2016

If you are football fan enough, its the game that you going to watch. I can recommend this for you, if just want to sleep and start rocking again on the next morning. I never met such a helpful owner, he really saved my experience at Anfield!

Coming back soon!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2016

Absolutely disgusting, firstly we were left in the hallway for an 1hr 10mins after many phone calls which were ignored. Then when some girl cameshe let us in and could believe it. There was a bed on a bare floor a wardrobe which was shoved up against a set of doors which backed onto the kitchen a mirror and an heater on the wall. Pulled the worn quilt sheet was almost see through so thin, dirty with marks and hair and the smell was awful look like someone just got out of it. And they only take cash. Don't stay here.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple