A last minute booking for 2 double luxury rooms (although they only have luxury and deluxe other than the suites). Both rooms on the 3rd floor overlooking Mathew Street with single glazed windows and we knew we were in for a noisy Saturday night. Our room, 303 developed a dripping air con unit in the ceiling but a call to reception and we were offered a twin room on the same floor without delay. Bliss, the room didn't have a view, (but that didn't bother us) looking out onto another part of the hotel but it was double glazed and we had a very peaceful nights sleep. The huge shower heads are there for style value rather than function but the rooms were spotless and well presented. The lifts are small and slow but the size is due to them being fitted inside the circular stair well of the original building.
All the staff were courteous, friendly and cheerful and the "door managers" keep out the odd stray drunk or ner-do-well! The BarFour prices were extortionate. £8.40 for a single bacardi and coke. We didn't try the breakfast, at nearly £15 each, we thought that a bit much for bacon and eggs etc.
The hotel has been well renovated in a boutique style, with quality fittings and furniture. An expensive place to stay unless you get a bargain deal, but you get what you pay for and we thouroughly enjoyed our visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hard Days Night Hotel Beatles Boutique Hotel Liverpool. A'Fab Four'star Liverpool hotel. Hard Days Night Hotel is the worlds only Beatles inspired hotel, combining the highest quality facilities in a truly unique environment. Located at the heart of Liverpool's 'Beatles Quarter' offering luxurious accommodation and exclusive event space with a twist. Housed in the magnificent Grade II listed Central Buildings, dating back to 1884, the beautifully restored hotel is steeped in history. All 110 rooms are individually designed around the contours of the original building and elegantly furnished with specially commissioned Beatles-inspired artwork adorning the walls. The hotel's restaurant Blake's, named after the celebrated Sergeant Pepper album cover and artist Sir Peter Blake, serves up a range of classic British dishes along with home cooked favourites. Bar Four offers guests a high-end destination cocktail bar, open to all who enjoy that little extra. Sitting adjacent to the world famous Cavern Club where the Beatles rose to fame, and an array of the city's famous Beatles landmarks, the hotel not only offers the perfect getaway for visitors, but is much loved by art lovers, music lovers, and food lovers alike.A superb Wedding and private party hotel. There are places to remember and then there is the Hard Days Night Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and LateRooms so you can book your Hard Days Night Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Days Night Liverpool
- Hotel Hard Days Night
- Hard Days Night Hotel Liverpool