5,064 results
All reviews jacuzzi bath carpathia restaurant rooftop bar turret room morgan's vault two double beds white star line bottle of prosecco afternoon tea beautiful hotel fabulous stay albert dock hen party cupcakes birthday treat sister hotel signature living
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Me and my boyfriend spent one night in room 53 which is one of the turret rooms - we highly recommend! We have stayed at this hotel a few times before and have always been blown away. The decor of this building is very grand and each floor has a different Titanic theme! Everywhere is spotless, the beds are so comfy and the staff are very friendly and will see to your needs straight away if need be. The jacuzzi baths are phenomenal, one of our favourite things about the rooms. We visited the spa which is also lovely, the pool is very relaxing as it is set at a warm temperature and surrounded by mood lighting. The standard of food for breakfast and dinner is also excellent, a buffet in the morning with a variety of options including full english (our favourite) and in the evening my partner and I both had steaks cooked to perfection! A special mention to our waiter James who was lovely and because we had waited a while for our frozen daiquiris, he gave us one more each on the house to apologise! Would definitely recommend this hotel and have done to friends and families.

Room tip: room 53 is our favourite! Views of the liver buildings with an elevated bed and of course the jacuzzi bath
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Charles A, concierge at 30 James Street, Home of the Titanic, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Liv H,

Thank you so much for your amazing 5* review of 30 James Street! I'm thrilled to hear you and your boyfriend had such a wonderful stay with us.

I'm glad you found the cleanliness of our hotel as well as the decor wonderful, also the mention of staff is always good to hear and that will be passed on to James our restaurant supervisor.

I'm glad to hear you took advantage of our Morgan's Spa and was well relaxed in our hydro therapy pool down there with the beautiful mood lights.

Also the mention of food has came to my attention and its great to hear you enjoyed not just our all you can eat breakfast buffet, but also you had a chance to try our evening meals.

I hope you have a lovely evening and we look forward to welcoming you back to 30 James Street or any of our various other Signature Living locations in the near future!

Eoin

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed here for his 21st birthday. The room was lovely and clean and the toilet paper was even folded as should be in a proper hotel! The bathroom was beautiful and I loved the jacuzzi bathtub. We stayed on the Fleet Street room and having 2 beds for two was great! The reception staff were so helpful especially the pretty lady with dark hair on the desk at 6pm Wednesday. The location is great too! Thank you very much for the complementary prosecco for my partners birthday. I would definitely return for a special occasion! The only negative was I found it hard sleeping in the Fleet Street quartets with the noise from the ventilation outside the room at night. Very glad we stayed here!

1  Thank reaganfletch

Dear Reagan F,

Thank you so much for your amazing 5* review of 30 James Street! I'm thrilled to hear you and your boyfriend had such a wonderful stay with us, especially as it was for such a special occasion!

I'm glad you found our reception staff so friendly and helpful, something I shall definitely be sure to pass onto them all! It's also great to hear that you took advantage of our wonderful Jacuzzi bath tubs in our turret rooms.

sorry to hear about the noise of the ventilation and we hope this didn't affect your sleep to much but at least we can get the maintenance team on that.

Eoin

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I very rarely complete reviews but felt like I had to express how much my partner & I have enjoyed our stay! We stayed in the Jack Dawson suite it was only supposed to be for one night but loved the hotel so much that we decided to stay for two nights! All the staff were welcoming & very friendly! The internet connection to the smart TV didn't work & right away there was a maintenance man who tried his best to sort the issue which unfortunately he couldn't sort but he did try everything for us & even tried different boxes from various different rooms! We were offered to change room which we declined as we were going to be out touring! The staff were very accommodating & helpful! The jacuzzi bath is great as is the decor in the room! The rooms are kept clean & tidy! We even tried the spa which again was amazing & the staff were very helpful & friendly! The restaurant was 10/10 for service too! We will definitely be back to stay at this hotel & would highly recommend it as it is close to the train station, tour points & city centre! If I could give it 10 stars I would! Thank you for making us feel welcome & making our stay more comfortable!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Charles A, Reception Team at 30 James Street, Home of the Titanic, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Kayleigh R,

Thank you so much for your fantastic 5* review of 30 James Street, I am so so glad to hear that you and your partner enjoyed your stay with us, especially seeing as you enjoyed it so much you decided to extend your stay with us! I am sorry to hear however that we were not able to resolve the issue with your smartTV, but thank you for being so understanding and for mentioning our very accommodating and friendly staff members, I truly appreciate it :)

I will definitely be passing on your amazing comments to all staff members in every department of our hotel, I'm sure they'll love to hear about the wonderful experience they provided for you both during your stay!

Thank you once again for your review, I hope you have a lovely evening and we truly look forward to welcoming you back to 30 James Street in the near future.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I wanted to do something special to celebrate my boyfriends birthday so chose a one night stay and spa treatment for us both at this beautiful hotel. I am so glad I chose this amazing hotel. It is a whole experience from the moment you walk through the door. The staff on reception were very friendly and helpful with anything we asked. The rooms were amazing and again another experience! from each suite having individual names all themed and linked to the titanic and were a lovely clean environment to stay. We even had a complementary bottle of prosecco in room on our arrival to! The breakfast in the hotel was on the top floor where the views were amazing and again was of a high quality standard and so tasty! Great location! 3 minute walk to the shops! I would definitely recommend and stay here again and would now most definitely try their sister hotels also!

Dear shantellestaff,

I'm glad you found our reception staff so friendly and helpful, something I shall definitely be sure to pass onto them all! It's also great to hear that you took advantage of our Morgan's Spa and had a really relaxed experience with our wonderful Spa Team :)

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for midweek spring break for one night. We had previously stayed on two other occasions. We had an excellent room with two large comfy beds, big well equipped bathroom and even a kitchen area. The decor of the hotel really makes you feel part of the titanic experience. The staff were really friendly and helpful when we were asking about the city. The hotel is well situated to access the city, which is a great place to visit. The restaurant and bar are excellent, we had a complimentary drink sitting on the terrace overlooking the docks in the spring sunshine whilst we waited for our room. Lovely. Would highly recommend the hotel.
We are looking to book again at Christmas.

Date of stay: March 2017

Dear richards_i2,

Thank you so much for your brilliant 5* review of 30 James Street, we're so happy that you enjoyed your previous 2 stays so much that you wanted to pay us another visit! We always love when our previous residents return to us :)

I'm glad you found our staff to be really friendly and helpful, also that you were able to take full advantage of our Carpathia Rooftop Bar & Restaurant and thoroughly enjoyed your experience!

I hope you have a wonderful evening and we look forward to welcoming you back to 30 James in the near future.