US$138
US$110
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$103
US$88
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$113
US$100
  • Restaurant
Days Inn Liverpool City Centre(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$72
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$125
US$116
CrownePlaza.com
US$141
US$119
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$89
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$65
Official Site
US$66
US$63
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$124
US$93
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
4,633 results
All reviewsjacuzzi bathcarpathia restaurantrooftop barturret roommorgan's vaulttwo double bedswhite starbottle of proseccobeautiful hotelon arrivalalbert dockbirthday treatafternoon teacupcakeshen partysister hotelfantastic stay
Reviewed 7 March 2015 via mobile

This place is amazing, and the value for money is exceptional. The jacuzzi bath and the size of the room made our stay feel very luxurious and wishing we had booked another night.
The staff were really friendly at reception, in the spa and in the bar/restaurant and we will both be back again. I've been telling friends and family they need to experience 30 James Street for themselves! I would 100% recommend it to anybody considering booking a room. Thanks for a lovely stay :)

• Stayed: March 2015
1  Thank Katemcc87
30JSt, Front Office Manager at 30 James Street, Home of the Titanic, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your 5 star review of 30 James Street, Home of the Titanic.

Your kind words regarding our facilities are very much appreciated and on behalf of myself and all the team we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 7 March 2015 via mobile

We have stayed at the hotel twice. Once we paid and the second time was complimentary as the first was so bad.
Check in was delayed for over an hour, room was freezing, main light wouldn't switch off by light switch, tv didn't work and breakfast the next morning was a joke the staff didn't seem to know what they were doing.
The second time they had no record of us booking although emails had been exchanged with the manager. So the room we were offered originally wasn't the room we got.

There's a reason the walls are all padded and it's trying to block out some of the noise of the other rooms but it doesn't work. Both times have been the noisiest nights I've spent in a hotel. It is basically a party hotel so if u aren't staying for a function or to come back drunk don't stay. It's not a relaxing spa hotel. We spent the nights listening to the noise of a party in the main function room and we were on the 6th floor the function room is on the ground!!! We could hear the goings on of other couples in their rooms quite clearly....say no more. Theres people coming in drunk at all hours squeeling, crying shouting and we are talking rooms either side of you and above not just in the corridors. So it's a lot of noise.

Been offered another stay but I wouldn't even come back for free.

Service has been poor on both occasions I can't imaging what they are like for weddings etc!

There's so many more luxury hotels in liverpool and this hotel is nowhere near their standard at all

• Stayed: March 2015
10  Thank Christy W
30JSt, General Manager at 30 James Street, Home of the Titanic, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2017

Dear Christy W

Thank you for your review and apologies for the experience with us during your stay and the lack of customer service afterwards, a long time has passed since your review and the hotel has changed much since it initial opening in 2014. If you would be so kind to contact me with your details at gm@rmstitanichotel.co.uk i will try to turn this long standing disappointment around.
Kind regards
Brian Gamble 25/02/17

Reviewed 6 March 2015

stayed 1 night for treat on my partners 40th.staff very friendly,helpful and employed locally which is refreshing to see.Room clean and warm.water pressure to shower and bath v/good and hot.corridor leading to your room are padded like chesterfield effect which adds to the theme of this historic building.restaurant situated at 7th floor with terrace view looking over the most recognized port in the world,lit up by the albert dock surroundings.Menu was kept simple of choice,fine but would have liked more variety of steak.Ribeye was very nicely cooked and we were well looked after by waiter staff.Breakfast highly recommended.fresh and delicious buffet.Book night before and save £5.Be early its worth it.

Room Tip: balcony 2nd floor facing mersey.Excellent
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank derek m

Hi There

Thank you so much for your 5 star review of 30 James Street – Home of the Titanic.

I am really pleased you found our staff so helpful and I am glad your stay was amazing.

I look forward to welcoming you back to 30 James Street soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 6 March 2015

Room was amazing with a great view over to the ALBERT DOck. We stayed in room 50 MIlvern suite. Would recommend booking the suite for the extra comfort. Food and service in the restaurant was excellent, I am gluten and wheat free and its generally always seems to get a puzzled or blank expression when asked what I can have on the menu. Not here the lady who served us talked through the whole menu and when it came to a dessert she had the chef make me something. Receptionist Mel was very pleasant and helpful. There's all the good points. Now for the not so good, the hotel lacks in my opinion some real Customer service skills and general leadership. On arrival at reception which was a unusual set up with 2desks and big living room type chairs to sit whilst you are being checked in there was no mention of the hotels facilities,spa, and times of breakfast. We thought we would have this info in our room, no leaflets or things to do in the wonderful city of Liverpool we are locals so we knew what LIverpool has to offer. The Tv GUIDE wasn't working either. When we went up to the restaurant which I was particularly looking forward to . The balcony wasn't lit up and certainly didn't encourage any brave people to venture outside. Lights , candles and heaters would be a start. People go up there for the atmosphere and the views , huge disappointment. The bar and restaurant lacked character. At breakfast we thought we would try and take a look at the terrace on opening the door we were presented with black bags of rubbish, which clearly the local seagulls were enjoying and chairs and tAbles stacked up. When checking out it would be a idea to present your guests with their bill I like to check everything is in order I shouldn't have to ask. I also wanted to mAke a reservation for afternoon tea in the summer as I want to experience the rooftop bar. I left the info with one receptionist who advised she would sort the booking out. On my return a couple of hours later I asked another receptionist if it had been done , they dutifully rang the resturant and booked us in. When checking my e mails I have found that I am booked in twice. Lack of communication needs addressing I now need to contact the hotel to cancel one. Very inconvenient. I filled a questionnaire in out check out but was very aware of a queue behind me not the best time to be asking for feedback.

Room Tip: Book a superior double big Jacuzzi bath .
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Deb372013

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, I'm most concerned to learn of some of these issues and would I love the opportunity to talk to you about this in more detail.

If you would be so kind as to contact me on 07712555076 or alternatively on recmgr@rmstitanichotel.co.uk so we can discuss further.

I really look forward to hearing from you soon

Kindest Regards
Front of House Manager

Reviewed 6 March 2015

Stayed here on the £99 deal and couldn't fault the place. The meal in the evening was lovely and breakfast was brilliant with a great selection of hot and cold food. The staff were very attentive and friendly. The room was lovely, a little cold when we first got in there but a slight adjustment to the thermostat and all was well. Would definitely stay here again and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your 5 star review of 30 James Street Home of the Titanic - Home Of The Titanic

I am pleased to read that you encountered excellent customer service during your stay and also that you took advantage of our fabulous £99 offer.

We hope you return soon.

Kind regards