We did a road trip up to Scotland and on our return we stayed in this wonderful boutique hotel! We were only meant to stay one night but as it was so nice we opted for another nights stay! All of the staff were really lovely and accommodating as was our stay. There was no outside noise (as we were expecting) and the bed was lovely and comfortable!
The only downside is the parking which was abit of a mission but there is parking outside and we managed to park the car outside and load up. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking for a quick break and a good shop! It's central, blink and you miss it hotel but absolutely lovely and really close to all of the bars and shops! We will recommend it to everyone and we will be returning soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 62 Castle Street is a 4 star hotel in the heart of the City Centre. 62 Castle Street is a Grade II listed building which was built in 1868. The luxurious hideaway of 62 Castle St is more than just an exclusive hotel. The original site was known as "The Old Bank" although, dramatically transformed in 1985 the building has maintained its unique features including, the main staircase, huge marble pillars and stunning high decorated ceilings, not forgetting the old bank vaults, which still remain intact to this day! The 4 star hotel offers 20 individually designed Suites offering guests high quality and spacious rooms. All rooms have King-size beds, a lounge area with sofas or lounge chairs and a flatscreen LCD TV. All rooms have two phones in the room, and are equipped with a desk for working or used as a dressing table. The large stylish rooms include modern en-suite bathrooms with powerful drench showers and some with Baths and all luxury toiletries. The rooms have an amazing full Length leaner mirror which is a main feature in the rooms. The rooms are even large enough to unwind and do Yoga. Some rooms have Juliet balcony doors which flood the room with natural light. 62 Castle St Hotel does not have its own restaurant/bar, however we are in the heart of the city centre and our team have a wide knowledge of the best places to dine. Whether you are coming to Liverpool 1 for a shopping extravaganza or experiencing the excitement of the Beatles phenomena or simply visiting for business, the hotel is within easy reach of everything Liverpool has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your 62 Castle Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 62 Castle Street Hotel Liverpool
- 62 Castle St Liverpool
- 62 Castle St Hotel Liverpool
- 62 Castle Street Liverpool