US$119
US$106
  • Pool
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$107
US$86
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$146
  • Restaurant
Days Inn Liverpool City Centre(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$73
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Jurys Inn Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$110
US$93
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsmet quartercity centrefull englishnoisy at nightexcellent locationcavern quartermatthew streetcavern clubafternoon teareception staffbirthday treatexcellent value for moneycar parktwin roomvisiting liverpoolstayed here for one nightyogurt
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Last year me and my boyfriend where looking for a night or two away and came across this hotel asking for £70 for two night, breakfast included, so thought why not!

It is a lovely little building on a corner in the centre of Liverpool, surrounded by everything a city can offer.

The only problem was the room that we had, had a plain frosted glass window in the bathroom, which clear detailing could be seen from the outside if you where to take a shower :S

The breakfast was a standard full english, with toast, tea, coffee, yoghurt or fruit if you wanted it.

The room itself was large and quirky with original windows, the bed seems to move away from the wall if you where sat there watching tv which was a pain having to move it back every 5 minutes, oh and the pictures on the website are not the way all the rooms look. I was hoping for a room off the website and got a average hotel room, but for the price I couldnt complain!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2012

We were 4 Scandinavian lads spending a weekend in Liverpool in connection with the top match between Liverpool and ManU. For our purpose this was a good choise. Perfect location in the heart of downtown and helpful receptionist who gave us recommendations on restaurants and other places to go. Indeed the most noisy hotel I have ever visited (because of the old windows), so not the place to go if you want to spend your time in the hotel and have to get up early. If I would come back - it depends on the purpose of the visit.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Perfect location right near Liverpool One and not far from The Albert Docks once you find your way around. The rooms are basic, without any complimentary shampoos etc, but there are tea and coffee facilities and a TV. Loud noises coming through old windows but that gives it the sense of the city. The beds are comfy but the pillows are strangely small! They say breakfast finishes at 10am but they are laid back about this, and about cleaning the tables! I was greeted with a cigarette butt on the floor when I arrived too and there was a teabag left in the corner of my room, which the cleaners obviously didn't see. They don't make the beds day to day either but do give fresh towels. I would recommend it, mainly for location and a cheap and cheerful stay for a group, couple, etc.

Room Tip: There are lifts so anyone can stay anywhere but there will be noise, specially at the weekend!
Reviewed 17 May 2012

I recenlty went to the Lionel Richie tribute night an we had an amazing time! From the second we arrived the staff, food and atmosphere were fantastic! We have booked for the Dirty Dancing & Grease Tribute in August, I hope this one is as good as Lionel!

1  Thank helenmduffy
Reviewed 16 May 2012

Me and the girls were looking for a fab night out in Liverpool... We did search around but The Sir Thomas was recommended highly by a friend. I am definitely glad that I visited. We had a great entertaining guy who showed us how to make a few cocktails, they gave us free nibbles, they gave us a shot each... A lot more than what I was expecting... Would recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Louise D