“End of Half Term Celebrations”

and 1 more site!
Signature Living Hotel
Ranked #1 of 99 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

A group of eight of us stayed at the hotel last night and we had an amazing time.

The staff were friendly and so helpful and easy to talk to, making us feel very welcome- I’d definitely recommend the apartments and I would definitely return. I can not flaw the customer service we received from Paul and the other girls.

The location was perfect for shopping and enjoying the night life. On the edge of Matthew street and just a few minutes walk from concert square. We were able to enjoy our night and make the most of the amazing space in the room.

The room itself was decorated beautifully, feeling very luxurious and helped make the start of the night (the getting ready) more enjoyable for everyone.

The room was amazing value for money especially considering how high end the hotel is and how brilliant the location is. This hotel really does cater to every customers needs.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Em D
Georgina M, Front Office Manager at Signature Living Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Dear Em D,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel.

I am so glad you loved staying with us here at Signature Living. Its fantastic to see the team made you feel at home whilst visiting our city. They are an asset to the hotel and its great to see their hard work being recognised. We hope you find an excuse to book a stay again soon! We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards
Phil Oflaherty

Write a ReviewReviews (1,791)

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely time at the hotel, staff are very welcoming and friendly. Hotel has a great atmosphere and the room was fantastic. Will definitely be returning and would highly recommend this hotel *****

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cazburns61
focus77, Front Office Manager at Signature Living Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Cazburns61,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am so glad to see you had a great time with us here at Signature Living. We really appreciate you taking the time to post feedback and we hope it wont be a long time before you come back and stay with us again!

Kind regards,
Phil OFlaherty

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Booked a trip to Liverpool with friends. Booked this hotel and stayed in casino room. Absolutely fabulous hotel and staff! Room was amazing, very clean and comfortable. Hotel is in a perfect location very central for bars and restaurants. Me and the girls will definitely be returning in the future.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank j-d-e-o-l-w-o-

Dear J-d-e-o-l-w-o,

Thank you for your wonderful review!

We really appreciate you taking the time out to post your kind words. I am glad you and your friends loved visiting our beautiful city. Our Casino Suite is beautiful and perfect for group bookings such as yours as I am sure you would agree. We hope you'll be back to stay with us again soon, and if you bring even more friends along I would definitely recommend booking a night in our Bond Duplex with can sleep up to 14 guests over a two floor room!

Kind regards
Phil OFlaherty

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

lovely looking hotel and can't fault the staff when arrived very helpful but I would never ever stay here again..... the wife booked it as she was taking the youngest to watch a concert so I stayed in the room with our son and from 20:30 sounded like they were wrestling in the room above us bang bang bang so when my wife arrived home I told her to tell reception and ask them to quite down bear in mind it was 22:15 it lasted all of 10 mins and it started again then the room next to us started a mini party now if I hadn't of been up for work since half 4 in the morning and my children weren't with us I would of watched tele but I wanted to sleep and so did my kids so I went down to reception and told the chap and he said we can move rooms now this was at 23:00 by which time my lad was flat out but my youngest was getting upset because she couldn't settle finally moved rooms upstairs nice and quite all except for the drunks outside shouting and swearing which can't be helped but hotel wise you should not advertise this as a family hotel when this is catered for parties singletons and groups and to which ever manager wants to contact me that's fine as I can see you do reply to every review you have look forward to speaking to you
P.S I've written this review while I'm sat in the room pissed off to high heaven as I can't sleep due to all the dicking around to try and get to sleep

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
8  Thank Jason O
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Had a great time fully satisfied with room comfort and the staff being so friendly and is located perfectly to all destinations I needed to go to, I enjoyed the bar down stairs with lots of friendly faces

All in all great stay

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sean F
focus77, Front Office Manager at Signature Living Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Sean F,

Thank you for your review.

Im glad you had a great stay in our hotel whilst visiting the city. We always love to hear back from our guests and really appreciate you taking the time out to post your kind feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,