US$142
US$105
US$123
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Days Inn Liverpool City Centre(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$88
US$104
US$94
US$108
US$105
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$100
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$51
Official Site
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$66
US$62
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$100
US$82
Priceline
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$99
US$97
Agoda.com
  • Free Breakfast
2,541 results
All reviewsjunior suitefresh milkhuge tvlovely hotelbottle of proseccomini fridgeafternoon teacity centrelovely bathroomq parkbooked this hotelreception staffone night staycar parkbirthday treatstaff were lovelyenjoyable stay
Reviewed 26 July 2016

This is a review of the R Brassiere only at the Richmond. I bought a Groupon voucher for 2 course meal with Prosecco for about £30, supposedly worth up to £70. However, this was rather misleading. When I checked the A La Carte menu online, the most expensive starter was £6.95 and the most expensive main meal was £16.95 (excluding steak and lamb for £19.95 which carried a £5 supplement)! For two people this would total £47.80. According to the menu, Prosecco is £7 a glass so add £14 to £47.80= £61.80.
However, I'll try not to quibble too much as we were paying less than the menu prices. The menu was very limited in choice. Not always a bad thing but for me there was little to choose from as I don't eat meat but I'm not vegetarian. The 2 veggie dishes didn't appeal at all, so I went for the salmon. Not the most original of fish for an upmarket restaurant, I would have expected sea bass or bream at the very least. Anyway, it was fine. Should have been served with sweet potato mash, but the staff said as there wasn't any I could have ordinary mash or chips- I decided on mash. My husband selected the pork, but was told as that wasn't available he could have the lamb or steak without the supplement. So that was perfectly acceptable.
The staff were all very pleasant and the restaurant itself pleasing on the eye. However, we felt that the menu needs to be a little better.

2  Thank lynneybell
RichmondLiverpool, General Manager at The Richmond, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Thank you for your review of the Brasserie.

I am disappointed to read of your experience and will look into the points raised I am however really pleased to read that the staff were very pleasant and offered alternatives free of charge.

I do hope you will choose to return and although the Groupon from your points seems to be £8.20 short of what was presented on the voucher still represents excellent value being over 50% discount.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Gem of a place.... a lovely hotel with a team of friendly and courteous staff.
We arrived early and our room wasn't ready, however we were offered a room for us to change and freshen up as we had spa and beauty treatments booked in at ESK.
Our room was lovely and clean and the beds were so comfortable..
We enjoyed our breakfast..plenty of choice and it was consistently replenished... usual choice of buffet Full English and croissants, pastries, toast and cereals.
Car parking...we parked at the Q in Vernon Street... around 5 minutes walk away just off Dale Street... it's €19 for 24 hours...but the hotel will give you a 50% off voucher when you check out.... great value....
Cannot fault the hotel and will definitely return on our next visit to Liverpool!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dee C
RichmondLiverpool, General Manager at The Richmond, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Thank you for your recent review following your visit.

Great to see you chose the Richmond Hotel to celebrate your Birthday and I am really pleased to read you had a lovely stay.

I hope we can welcome you back to Liverpool and to the Richmond Hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Lovely hotel. Lots of character. Service on the Saturday was very good. Sunday wasn't so good. Room was very warm also dusty. Staff very pleasant and couldn't do enough for us. Hotel was well located. Just a few minutes walk from the town. Lots to do in Liverpool.

1  Thank Mark P

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Richmond Hotel for your Birthday Celebrations.

Great to see you a good time and I will certainly look in to both points raised.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed overnight on a Groupon deal with bottle of bubbly and spa access. Initially advertised on Groupon as being available on friday evenings but when I checked on Groupon booking site all the Fridays were unavailable. I felt this was a bit misleading especially as I had rung the hotel and rooms were available for the date we wanted. However the hotel was reasonably quiet (Sunday) when we stayed so probably better. Parking is either 2 streets away half price with hotel voucher or for £15 car will be parked for you. There is one door to each 'apartment' off the main corridor and rooms are through this. Our room was sufficient, not very large but clean and comfy with a nice shower room. There was no bath which I would have missed if we had been there longer than one night. The bed was comfy and we slept well but could have done with a blind over the window as it was light in the room in the morning. The small bottle of milk in the fridge was much better than the tiny milk cartons usually provided in hotels. A nice touch, and our bubbly was in the fridge on arrival. Staff were all pleasant, the bar pleasant and staff made good cocktails which were reasonably priced. Evening meal was fine, service was a little slow between main and dessert but we were offered a complimentary drink as a result and we hadn't even complained. The spa wasn't mentioned at check in but as it's across the road and doesn't have a pool we didn't bother. Breakfast was a bit busy, we were seated in the corridor between reception and the bar right in front of the lifts which wasn't the best as folk were coming and going. It's a buffet and as there is not a lot of space the different food selections are in different areas, however the food was good bit does need hot plates. I would suggest ordering meal to be delivered to the room. There must have been more people in the Hotel than we had originally thought. The Hotel was ok but something is missing for a supposedly 4 star hotel. It's handy for amenities but would probably only stay here again if we got a good deal.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review following your recent stay at the Richmond Hotel.

Sorry to hear the Fridays you chose were unavailable, we allocate 10 bedrooms per night through the period of the deal and unfortunately the Fridays tend to be the dates that book first.

Great to see you enjoyed your stay overall and the points raised re the plates I can confirm we have ordered a plate warmer for breakfast so thank you for your providing your constructive feedback.

Once again thank you for your review and I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

I've stayed here for a number of weeks for work. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and nicely decorated. Reception staff very helpful. The let down throughout my stay would be the restaurant, when busy staff tended to neglect customers especially when busy more noticeable when they were hosting a coach party. It would have been nice to have been advised that restaurant was going to be busy durning their seating times. However the food was very good and well presented. A number of times breakfast wasn't always setup 100 %. Dispite the restaurant I would recommend a stay as you have the town centre for plenty of food choices

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Zara M

Thank you for your review and for choosing the Richmond as your place to stay whilst working.

I take your points re the restaurant and breakfast not being completely set on occasions and will definetely look into this as this clearly is not acceptable.

Thank you once again for choosing the Richmond Hotel.