Lowest prices for your stay
US$74
SAVE US$29
PricelineUS$74
Hotels.comUS$74
getaroom.comUS$88
All reviews studio apartment well equipped kitchen self catering city centre train station lovely apartment kitchen area key card nice bathroom secure parking decent size car park reception staff definitely stay here again saturday night stayed here for one night albert dock
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2020 via mobile

We stayed at the Adagio during our summer stay-cation and couldn’t recommend it enough. We did have a problem checking in and the company recognising our points however, but a few of the staff, including a young woman named Lucia made up for it. They made us comfortable and gave us hot drinks. And later, Lucia ran up to our room with some more supplies-gratefully received as the weather was awful. The apartment was lovely and spacious and the location is amazing- pity about the weather that week! This review is quite delayed but I wanted that lovely Lucia to get some kudos.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Richard Carline, Other at Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2020

Ellis812, Thanks for taking the time to share your opions from your summer stay in Liverpool. The team and I appreciate your comments and thanks for highlighting the service received from Lucia. We hope to see you again soon for another trip to Liverpool.

Reviewed 21 October 2020 via mobile

Was blown away with the room and kitchen area within along with a big bathroom and overall room facilities right up on the scale!!!
If you expect the Ritz pay for it as adagio is really good high quality room for a great value price.
The staff are awesome and friendly and will accommodate any issues with swift attention and they care about you as a resident
It's a home from home and I totally love the place rooms are not what you expect in a town centre hotel they are large and really well equipped.
Stayed in 3 hotels and this is by far best I have been in on a strict work budget

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Richard Carline, Other at Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2020

Thank you for your lovely comments Gary, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a great review! Kind Regards Kelly Cave - Front Office Manager

Reviewed 7 September 2020 via mobile

Very mixed feelings about this Aparthotel. We visit Liverpool several times a year and previously have stopped in hotels. We have stopped in Accor hotels and always found them to be good. We saw the Adagio on the Accor site and thought it would be a change to get up and to cater our own breakfast as we wanted. When we made the booking we could have booked another Accor hotel cheaper than the Adagio, which personally we found more value for money and pleasant
On check in we were told that due to COVID some items had been removed from the room, and that there there would only be 2 coat hangers. We were a little concerned what to expect. We had a premium suite on the 4th floor for 3 nights. Initially on entering we were quite pleased.
The room was large.
The kitchen was well equipped and there was enough utensils for you to be able to cook a reasonable meal. However we had booked for 2 people using the room and there was only one chair (at the dressing table / desk) so only one person can eat comfortably at a table. As a result other than making drinks we didn’t use the kitchen. We did have to clean baked bean juice (not ours) from the front of the kitchen top - not good but we had taken some of our own cleaning stuff due to COVID.
The bathroom was large and pleasant.
The bed pulls down from the wall into the living area and was pulled down when we arrived. We didn’t put it back up whilst we were there. This feature means the bed has unmovable wooden arms that come down the side of the bed, making getting in and out of the bed very unpleasant and I now have bruising on one of my thighs.
There is no welcome complimentary tea and coffee to get you settled in. There is a pod coffee maker (no pods supplied) which I found a bit strange and unnecessary when reception are telling you that items have been removed due to COVID.
There is no daily service to the room which I understand with it being an Aparthotel but be aware should you want your room cleaning there is a charge of £65.00!!!! There is also a charge for clean towels. The hotel does supply flimsy rubbish bags in the bin. At check in perhaps consider telling people who are there longer than 2 nights what to do with their rubbish, we left 3 bags.
I would describe the room as functional but not relaxing and comfortable. We checked out one night early ready for a personal appointment the following day because we would be more comfortable at home.
The Adagio reminds me of another chain of modern hotels that offer cheap rooms in large cities. We have usually paid about £30 to £40 a night for their rooms - this company charge you extra for basic services that you want to use.
The Adagio is in a fabulous location. For us it was functional. I would stop again but not for more than a couple of nights and certainly wouldn’t pay what we paid on this occasion.
I believe it is a fairly new hotel but it seems very tired.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Richard Carline, Other at Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2020

Debwano, Thanks for your comments, I am sorry to learn that you were dissappointed by your stay with us.

You had originally booked on a pre paid no change rate to stay with us in March, Exceptionally we moved your booking to September as a getsure of goodwill.

As advised on arrival and in order to make the Aparthotel Covid19 safe, you were advised on arrival that items had been removed from the apartment, however you were also advised that if you required anything that it was availalbe from reception on request, including tea/coffee/mil/sugar.

Whilst there is only one chair at the dressing table, a second chair is located in the wardrobe to enable you to sit and eat at the dining table. The bed folds into the wall and turns into a comfortable sofa to enable you to relax/provide extra seating.

If you require extra cleaning the charge is £5 for Towel and Trash Service or £15.00 for a full clean. NOT £65.00 as stated in your review.

If you had any concerns during your stay with us the team are here 24 hours a day and can repsond to any requests you may have.

Reviewed 31 August 2020

I sent this complaint via web form, I sent direct messages via twitter, its now 31st of August and I have been completely ignored, the customer service is shocking. -------Yesterday 23rd July. BOOKING REF *********. I stayed in a one bedroom apartment with my Grandaughter and Niece, Both aged 12. The girls had the bedroom and I the sofa bed in the lounge. I had expected the sofa bed to be made up but it wasn't ans I was unsure how to get the bed up so we got advice from reception, they said they weren't allowed to do it because of the virus, which was ok. Later when the girls went to sleep I watched TV and then started to make up the sofa, it was then as I lifted the mattress I saw the stains on the underside, I can only describe them as looking like bodily fluid stains. They knocked me sick. I let the mattress go and covered all with sheets and slept on the other part of the sofa. In the morning I took a picture to show my husband. I didn't say anything to the girls, I didn't want to spoil their trip. When I got home and showed my husband, he was horrified, he said all the safety things in place because of the corona virus that this should never be allowed. It is usual in hotels to have waterproof breathable covers that protect the mattress from stains. The more I think about it now the more sick I feel. Could you look into this please. No one else should have to see those stains. I am attaching the pictures, they are not pleasant

Room tip: Check the mattresses. I could put pictures on but not nice to see
Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank kathrynh962
Richard Carline, Other at Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2020

kathrynh962

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion. Reading your review I am surprised to learn of this incident, as your previous complaints have not been sent to the property to review. Both the twitter account and Web contact form emails are sent directly to our head office in Paris, I am sorry to learn that they have not forwarded your details to myself for investigation or indeed responded to you directly.

Please can you email me directly the details of your reservation and who you spoke to at the property during your stay as our team are here 24 hours a day to help and assist and deal with any issues that may arise. h7332@adagio-city.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

I booked this hotel as it was fairly cheap and a central location which was great, everything is literally right on the door step. The staff are really friendly and the room was satisfactory.

During the night about 4:45 I’m guessing a man stumbling in from a night out mistook our apartment for his own and gained entry to our apartment via his own key card. After giving us a fright he realised he’d come to the wrong room. When we checked out we informed reception who didn’t know how this could have happened other than the man gave the wrong room number to his apartment when he came back to the hotel and was given a new card which is fine the man was apologetic but maybe the room number should have been checked to see if that was in fact his room before just handing over a key as it was quite scary to have a stranger just walk into the room when we were asleep.

Lastly the smell wasn’t there when we checked in but when we got back on the night and when we left there was a strong smell of urine.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends

919stephaniee, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. I am sorry to learn that your nights sleep was disturbed during your stay with us. I will of course check this with the team on duty during your stay to ensure that the proper procedure is followed at all times. I do hope that we can welcome you again in the future. Richard Carline - General Manager