US$274
  • Pool
US$285
  • Pool
  • Room Service
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$172
Official Site
US$217
US$238
US$215
US$181
  • Restaurant
Days Inn Liverpool City Centre(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
2,276 results
All reviewslondon carriage worksphilharmonic hallren toiletriesstudio roomboutique hotelgeorgian quarteranglican cathedrallovely hotelthe penthousecomfortable bedhuge bedwet roomreception staffwalk in showercity centrecar parkcooked breakfast
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed last night - having wanted to for a long time. First impressions were excellent. Nice comfortable but small room At the front and nice bathroom with Ren toiletries BUT the noise was dreadful - loud music well after midnight which made it impossible to sleep.
Would try another visit but would need to be guaranteed a quiet room

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank NM590
40Hope, Director at hope street hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2015

Dear NM590, We send apologies for the disturbance, we know where it came from and will endeavour for our guests not to be inconvenienced again. Thank you for your positive words and we do sincerely hope to welcome you again. Best wishes, Mary C

Reviewed 2 June 2015

On arriving at the hotel we were made very welcome even though we were early and shown immediately to our room. This consisted of a bedroom with a very large bed, plenty of hanging space and a TV. The bathroom had a power shower as well as a bath and two hand basins. We even had a sitting room with a large desk, tea making facilities which were replenished each day and a large TV.
The bed linen and towels were of the highest quality and we were offered a large umbrella to use during our stay. The hotel is beautifully situated.in the Georgian quarter of the city and was is easy walking distance of many of the attractions. We will certainly go again. The only fault was the sound proofing, we got to know when the people above us went to bed and got up. Also we could hear voices in the corridor outside our room but then it is an old building

Room Tip: Get a room on the 5th floor
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
40Hope, Director at hope street hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2015

Dear marielily, We are so glad you had a lovely stay and thank you for your kind post. We hope you want to be treated again! Best wishes, Mary C

Reviewed 2 June 2015

This is a really nice hotel. I had a large room, with wooden floors, tea and coffee facilities, very comfortable bed, what I had expected. There was also a large bathroom with bath, shower over bath, etc. What lets this place down is that the bathroom was not that well maintained. There was lots of missing grout from between the floor tiles that I was really surprised to see, and this looked grubby. Around the toilet cistern there had been a very poor patch up paint job after something must have gone wrong previously. There is woodwork in the bathroom and the varnish has worn off in places and it needs another coat. The sides of the blinds were frayed. It would hardly cost anything to repair these, but has a big impact on the overall effect and luxurious feel of the hotel. I found the hotel somewhat noisy - probably because there are wooden floors so I could hear people above me walking about and using the toilet in the night. The floorboards upstairs were also squeaky and seemed to be squeaking where the tea and coffee facilities were, which did wake me up! Overall, this place is fine and I would stay there again, but if I had booked it for a special occasion I would have been disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
40Hope, Director at hope street hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2015

Dear Kris M, thank you for your kind words. We have an imminent improvement bathroom project and it sounds like your room should be the first! Hope to see you return, Best wishes, Mary C

Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

Attended a wedding in the hotel and stayed overnight .Rooms were nice but for the price I honestly expected better. Carpet joins were a bit frayed broken tiles in the bathroom needed replacing. Everything seemed ready for an update.
Wedding was lovely and staff were excellent. The best part is the location and the view from the top balcony.

Stayed: May 2015
1  Thank Kidney66
40Hope, director at hope street hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2015

Dear Kidney66, so glad you enjoyed the wedding and the view. All updates imminent!
best wishes, Mary C

Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights through work. The hotel is situated in the heart of the new urban Liverpool. First impressions count and the restaurant and bar was packed at 10.30pm. Greeted by 2 friendly front of house staff who checked myself and a colleague in so quickly and within 10 minutes we were in our rooms. My room was beautiful with all the little touches added. Massive kingsize bed with beautiful fresh crisp linen. An ultra modern bathroom. Due to an injury i had to ask for a room change to one that had a walk in shower, this was no problem to the staff and they even offered to pack my bags and carry them to my new room. Bigger than average room with a monsoon shower that i could has spent ages under, there was also a large bath.
Checkout took minutes as again the staff were brilliant. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and will be back with my partner for a weekend here shortly.
As a foot note, i didnt have breakfast but other colleagues said that the breakfast was beautiful.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business

Dear Adam D, So happy you were a happy business traveler, thank you for your post. Do come back and enjoy hope street and the city - three full days should give you a taster!

best wishes, Mary C