Went to Liverpool on a hen weekend, 26 girls, thankfully I didn't have to make the booking so I can't say how easy that was. On arrival we were hours early for check in but reception staff were happy to allow us to leave our bags, I'm always worried about luggage rooms as I've heard of bags going missing etc but this was excellent. We were each given a bag tag with a receipt on the end, we had to sign the tag and the receipt. The luggage room was in the reception area and was accessed only by staff, they did not allow you to simpy take the key and do it yourself. Staff were extremely friendly, they gave us maps of liverpool and told us were to go on what night, where to shop, where to eat - we didn't even have to ask, the information was volunteered willingly. Rooms are very comfortable, spotless clean and tea/coffee facilities, hairdryer etc were standard in every room. Very secure hotel, you couldn't get in the lift without your room key, you couldn't get a new room key without answering alot of security questions first - this may seem annoying but it's for your own safety. Hotel is within minutes walk of the main shopping and clubbing areas. We ate in the restaurant on the second night and even though we hadn't booked and 20 of us showed up together, they were happy for us to be there, and we were served promptly. Breakfast is lovely and fresh - which is unusually for buffet style. Over all I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here, staff are a credit to the hotel. I would definitely return to the hotel on my next trip to liverpool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Liverpool City Centre Moorfields is in the heart of the business district of Liverpool City Centre. Just five minutes walk from the iconic Matthew Street made famous by The Beatles, the busy L1 shopping centre and all of the city's local attractions. Nearby attractions include the Albert Dock,Liverpool ACC Arena, BT Covention Centre,the Echo Arena and various Museums, Churches and art galleries. Not forgetting the famous Ferry Accross the Mersey. Conveniently located for Liverpool Lime Street and Moorfields Train Station.Our Liverpool City Centre Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes.Meeting Rooms - 3 Meeting rooms with 50 capacity Theatre style. Available to book daily for conferences, private parties and group lunches or dinners. Location and Local Information John Lennon Airport 8 Miles.Taxi Approx £10Ferryport 1 MileBus Stop 0.2 Miles Queens SquareCoach Station 1 Mile Hospital 1 Mile Royal Liverpool University Liverpool/John Moores Both 2MilesTate Gallery 0.5 MilesLace Conference Centre 3 MilesSt Georges Hall 0.5 MilesEverton And Liverpool Football Grounds 2 MilesAlbert Docks And Beatles Museum 1 MileSpeke Hall And Knowsley Safari Pk 8 MilesEmpire Theatre Lime Street Less Than 0.5 MilesCrosby Beach 8 Miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre (Moorfields) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Premier Travel Inn Liverpool
- Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre (Moorfields) Hotel