Stayed at this hotel over the August bank holiday weekend for the Mathew St Festival. We have stayed at this hotel for the past 5 years and the only bad point is that they have hiked their prices significantly for this particular weekend in the last 2 years.
The location of the hotel is second to none, only a 5 minute walk from the main nightlife and Mathew St itself. The hotel gets very busy and unfortunately this year the streets around the hotel were very noisy all night long, but the hotel cannot be blamed for this! the staff are generally very nice and helpful and we have had some very good experiences with them over the years.
This year we ate in the restaurant on the Saturday night and they have some very good offers on at the moment, such as 2 courses for £12, which is the one we opted for.
Overall a very good hotel, highly recommended for either couples, groups, or whatever your wanting to go for, Liverpool is an amazing place to visit, and the stereotypical "scouser" couldn't be further from the truth, they are all friendly and very welcoming
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Liverpool City Centre Moorfields is in the heart of the business district of Liverpool City Centre. Just five minutes walk from the iconic Matthew Street made famous by The Beatles, the busy L1 shopping centre and all of the city's local attractions. Nearby attractions include the Albert Dock,Liverpool ACC Arena, BT Covention Centre,the Echo Arena and various Museums, Churches and art galleries. Not forgetting the famous Ferry Accross the Mersey. Conveniently located for Liverpool Lime Street and Moorfields Train Station.Our Liverpool City Centre Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes.Meeting Rooms - 3 Meeting rooms with 50 capacity Theatre style. Available to book daily for conferences, private parties and group lunches or dinners. Location and Local Information John Lennon Airport 8 Miles.Taxi Approx £10Ferryport 1 MileBus Stop 0.2 Miles Queens SquareCoach Station 1 Mile Hospital 1 Mile Royal Liverpool University Liverpool/John Moores Both 2MilesTate Gallery 0.5 MilesLace Conference Centre 3 MilesSt Georges Hall 0.5 MilesEverton And Liverpool Football Grounds 2 MilesAlbert Docks And Beatles Museum 1 MileSpeke Hall And Knowsley Safari Pk 8 MilesEmpire Theatre Lime Street Less Than 0.5 MilesCrosby Beach 8 Miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre (Moorfields) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Premier Travel Inn Liverpool
- Premier Inn Liverpool City Centre (Moorfields) Hotel