Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews hallmark inn city centre pleasant stay cooked breakfast min walk tea and coffee lovely room concert
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2018

A lovely hotel, in a great location, nice large rooms with lots of storage and large TVs.
The staff were excellent and very helpful (especially Lauren on reception)
We would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: The front rooms get some noise from the street as the building is listed and single glazed at the front, also it is in a city.
Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sara S, Reception Duty Manager at Liverpool Inn, Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Paul C,

Thank you for your 5* review!

I am very glad to hear that we were successful in providing you with a comfortable and enjoyable stay!

Our top priority is ensuring the comfort of our guests and providing the best customer service and I am happy to hear that we achieved this. I appreciate your comments about myself personally, and thank you for this. These comments are encouraging and help me strive to ensure each guest I help feels the way in which you do.

I hope we can welcome you back again in the future for another great stay.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Very clean, good location. I really had a lovely stay. The staff are polite. I have no complaints. I also had a really big room, and it was less than £40 so couldn't really have done better. Thank you Hallmark! They also stored my bags for free.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Milly500
Sara S, Reception Duty Manager at Liverpool Inn, Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear Milly500,

Thank you for your 5* review!

I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Hallmark Inn Liverpool.

Our top priority is to ensure all of our guests have a relaxing and enjoyable stay, and I am very glad to hear we were successful in doing so during your stay.

I will ensure this lovely feedback is passed along to all of the team here at the hotel, and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Good value city centre hotel. Five minute walk to the city centre shops and bars. Secure parking was ideal. All the staff were very helpful and friendly. Rooms were very clean and the breakfast was great. We will definitely stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sara S, Reception Duty Manager at Liverpool Inn, Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Derek G,

Thank you for your feedback and comments via TripAdvisor.

I am glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us here at the Hallmark Inn Liverpool.

Here at our hotel our priority is to ensure all guests have a great stay with excellent service, and I am happy to hear we were successful in providing you with this.

I will ensure all your kind feedback is passed along to the team here at the hotel and we hope to welcome you back again for another great stay.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Booked a two night stay as we were going to see a show in Liverpool. Always liked the appearance of the hotel from the outside. I had been concerned about some negative comments I had seen but decided to book anyway. Booked an 'executive' room with breakfast included.

As we were going in January we expected the rooms to be cold so took extra clothing. This was not needed. The room was lovely and warm with controllable radiators, so none of the extra layers were required.

Room was very clean with complimentary hot drinks with biscuits and excellent sized easy to use TV. The bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was spotless and included basic toiletries.

Breakfast was first class with plenty to choose from using branded products. The fried eggs were cooked to perfection.
All the staff were very helpful.

An added bonus was the close proximity to The two cathedrals which are both worth a visit. The Everyman Theatre and the Liverpool Philharmonic are also in that location, so able to visit in the same day.

All in all, I would definitely highly recommend this hotel. Excellent value for money

Room tip: Some traffic noise in rooms at the front
1  Thank 333catherinek
HallmarkHotels, Reception Duty Manager at Liverpool Inn, Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Dear Catherine K,

Thank you for your 5* review!

I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Hallmark Inn Liverpool.

Our main priority is to ensure top quality services and facilities for all our guests, all year round, and I am glad that we were successful in doing so during your stay.

I will ensure this feedback will be passed along to all the team here, and I am positive they will be happy to hear that they made your stay extra special.

We hope to welcome you back again for another enjoyable stay in the future.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

room was just big enough for 2 people with a wardrobe dressing table with tea and coffee facilities on top. bathroom with shower. we kept our car in the hotels private car park but they charged us about £10 a day. beware there are no lifts in the hotel and the dining room is in the basement. get in early for breakfast if you want in hot and fresh. the breakfast was good with all the usual items available.

Room tip: ground floor rooms if you have mobility problems.
Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank mickDrew

Dear mickDrew,

Thank you for your feedback and comments via TripAdvisor.

We always receive great feedback from our Groupon guests, and I am happy that we were able to provide you with the experience you expected when booking.

Our main priority is to ensure a high standard on all aspects within the hotel, and please be assured your kind feedback will be passed along to all the team here at the hotel.

We hope to welcome you back again in the near future for another enjoyable stay.