“The best beatles guide ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Jackie Spencer - BeatleGuide
Ranked #2 of 65 Tours in Liverpool
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hi there, I'm Jackie and I've been a Beatle Fan all my life, and professionally qualified Tour Guide for 20 fun filled years. I've been Liverpool's OFFICIAL Beatleguide since 1995. My private tailor made tours are the real deal for discerning Beatle Fans planning the trip of a lifetime - satisfaction guaranteed. They're not the cheapest, but they are chauffeur driven by my lovely sidekicks so I can give you my full attention. As a fully qualified Blue Badge Guide I also offer general sightseeing tours. walking tours & step on guiding for coach companies. The Blue Badge is the top qualification for professional tour guides in the UK, and a guarantee of excellence. Most importantly, I'm a Liverpudlian born and bred, Love Liverpool, Love The Beatles, and would love to share my city with you.
“The best beatles guide ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

Had the best Beatles tour ever with tour guide jackie Spencer. If you want the best look no further than jackie Spencer.

“Absolutely Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

Jackie was amazing, we took a morning train from London and she met our group at the station in Liverpool to start our tour right away. She was extremely personable, interesting, and informative. Not to mention she seems to know just about everyone in Liverpool! She even was able to gain us entrance into Ringo's childhood home. I don't think many of the other Beatles tours can accomplish that. A must do tour for any real Beatles fan!

Worcester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Jackie brought the whole city to life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2012

We took a group of American students along to visit the Beatles Experience museum and then go on a 2 hour tour with Jackie. She is a fantastic guide - knowledgeable, funny and passionate about the city of Liverpool and the Beatles. Perfectly timed, very interesting and fun, this tour is well worth going on. Everybody loved Jackie and had a Fab (four) Time!!

Boston, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fabolous!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

An absolut must tod od in England, Jackie was great, my children , 10 and 13, loved her tour as did I. I absolutely recommend it!

Upstate New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“It Won't Be Long”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

I bring groups to Europe every year with my band Hair Of The Dog (Ireland) and by myself (France, Italy & England) for variously themed tours. Jackie Spencer is one of the two best guides I've ever used and she's the finest Beatles guide I've ever used. She's a perfect blend of experience, knowledge, connections and personality. Everyone in my recent group LOVED Jackie and most are now Facebook friends with her as am I. We will be back to Liverpool but only if Jackie is available. If you're reading this, hurry. One by one they seem to be demolishing Beatle landmarks in Liverpool and London. It won't be long until most of them are gone!