Stayed one night with my daughter before a uni open day visit.We arrived late and were delighted at how close to the station it was. We were checked in and ordering room service within 20 mins of getting off the train! The room was very clean and comfortable with all the little niceties of coffee making equipment etc.
We had requested a room facing away from the train line as I had read those rooms were noisy. Breakfast was lovely, staff were helpful and the Uni was only a short walk away.
I can't think of any real negatives at all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Liner is quite simply a hotel like no other. Step inside and you will be transported back to the golden age of ocean travel, when only the highest standards of comfort, quality and service would suffice. From the brass portholes to the welcoming and dedicated crew, The Liner bears all the authentic hallmarks of the world's finest cruise ships. 152 Superbly appointed cabins on four decks await guests with a desire for something entirely out of the ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotelopia, LateRooms, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers and Budget Places so you can book your The Liner Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gladstone Hotel Liverpool
- Liner Hotel Liverpool
- Liner Liverpool
- The Liner Hotel Liverpool