Stayed one night with my daughter before a uni open day visit.We arrived late and were delighted at how close to the station it was. We were checked in and ordering room service within 20 mins of getting off the train! The room was very clean and comfortable with all the little niceties of coffee making equipment etc.
We had requested a room facing away from the train line as I had read those rooms were noisy. Breakfast was lovely, staff were helpful and the Uni was only a short walk away.
I can't think of any real negatives at all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the City Centre next to Lime Street Station The Liner Hotel is a perfect base to explore the City. Located just two minutes from The Empire Theatre, St. Georges Hall and the World Museum the hotel is in an enviable location. Liverpool One Shopping, Liverpool Echo Arena & Convention Centre are just minutes away. Liverpool Football Club can be reached in just 15 minutes. All bedrooms and public areas are furnished to a high standard with the most recent room refurbishments taking place in January 2017. We offer exceptional value for money with Free WIFI and car parking (subject to availability) included in the rate. The Seven Seas Brasserie & Castaway Bar is open daily with 3 course Pre Theatre Dining available from just £16.50. We hope to see you with us in the near future and don't forget to leave your review! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Booking.com, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Liner Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gladstone Hotel Liverpool
- Liner Hotel Liverpool
- Liner Liverpool
- The Liner Hotel Liverpool