“Fantastic chicken katsu curry”
Review of wagamama

wagamama
Ranked #229 of 1,960 Restaurants in Liverpool
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Inspired by fast-paced japanese ramen bars, wagamama offers a range of fresh, healthy dishes including ramen, donburi, teppanyaki, curries, salads and juices. wagamama encourages guests to share in their enthusiasm, slurp on noodles, relax in good company and leave feeling happy, nourished and refreshed
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Had a delicious lunch with friends today. The katsu curry was wonderful spicy but not too overpowering and freshly cooked to order with a lovely side salad. Mint tea refreshing. Friendly service. Great spot for lunch.

1  Thank victoria k

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We went here in the evening, so it was extremely busy. The good thing is that we didn’t wait very long. It was worth the waiting: the food was fabulous and the wine as well . We’ll definitely come again!

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

It's always a treat eating in Wagamama because the food is always so fresh and delicious. However, I was truly offended by one of the waitresses as I was paying for the meal. I was shocked when I was forced to make a tip on the spot by the card machine which made the scenario very awkward. I was waffling on when the waitress turned to my girlfriend and said "You have to deal with this?" The cheek! Anyway I hid my numbers when I typed in my debit pin and she joked that she was going to steal my card (there's not much left on it, after all it was our third date)! Wagamama, get your staff in order!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Was served a chilli chicken ramen instead of a chicken ramen, they quickly fixed their mistake yet didn't correct the bill, having to pay extra... Had no cutlery so asked for some, had a pile of untidy forks and spoons lobbed on our table. Do not recommend, we felt like a waste of room due to the lack of attention.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

We went to Wagamama in Liverpool only a few days ago, we had to que outside at 5pm !!! It was full !! But we didn't wait very long on a freezing night, service was very good and the 2 guys that took our order were very helpfull, when our food arrived my husbands looked fabulous mine however didn't look at all like what I ordered !! I ordered prawn curry, well it was a very small amount of curry ( rice was a good portion) I couldn't believe the small amount !! Having been to wagamamas many times before and had lotsa different dishes this particularly dish was poor, the prawns were tiny and when trying one I relised it was still raw !!! I then cut another one and yes that was raw too, so I'm afraid it went back the waitress was very helpfull and agreed with me that prawn was raw, I waited 10mins when my dish came back I had veg on top too !! 2nd dish was ok but I wouldn't have again, my husband was eating on his own whilst I sat waiting for my food !! Which is not ideal, my only other thing with this restaurant is the food all comes out at "different " times all Wagamamas do this so starter could come out while your eating your main or as like us my husbands dinner came out first so he's waiting for mine to come so his was cold !! Then mine went back any way wine was fab !! Next time I will stick to the big broth noodles !!