Lowest prices for your stay
US$58
FindHotelUS$53
Expedia.comUS$58
travelup.comUS$93
2,651 results
All reviews days inn james street station great location train station good size cavern club great shower short stay night stay twin room family room reception staff stayed for one night hairdryer corridor mersey heating
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2020 via mobile

Booked for four nights with my family, upon arrival we were greeted with an expectational professional kind front of house desk- they made an extra effort with my 6 year old daughter. When we arrived at our room we were pleasantly surprised by how spacious it was - spotless and a fantastic shower and comfortable beds. The staff couldn’t do enough to make your stay comfortable and pleasant, we didn’t want to leave. We stayed in room 508 and was a faultless stay from start to finish, thank you Heeton concept fro making our Liverpool trip so perfect such a great price too, ... till next time!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ronald George, General Manager at Heeton Concept Hotel City Centre Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2020

Dear Guest,

Wow, top rating and such amazing words describing your experience with us.

Thank you, team and I are delighted. It is always a huge motivational boost to read such comments and even better given the current circumstances we all are in.

Look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2020

Took a trip upNorth again, had such an amazing stay, staff very welcome and friendly, on arrival had to change rooms due to personal preference and the hotel was happy to assist. compared to another hotel the rest of my family stayed in, it was so much better. more space, room got cleaned every day compared to other hotels even during this convid times. much appreciated by the way. would love to stay again, thank you so much.

Room tip: Very near a tesco express so no need to shop for things before getting there.
Date of stay: August 2020
Ronald George, General Manager at Heeton Concept Hotel City Centre Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2020

Dear Guest,

It's a pleasure reading your review, thank you for taking the time writing it.

I have shared it with my team, we sincerely appreciate this amazing feed back.

Thank you, especially for your recommendation.

Look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 30 August 2020

My friend and I stayed at this hotel for two nights.
But I had encountered few problems during our stay. First, they asked for £100 deposit for a 2 night stay, which I find a bit too much. Also, when I booked this reservation at Booking.com, THE £100 DEPOSIT WAS NEVER MENTIONED IN THE BOOKING, so you can understand that I came to me as a shock that they needed to charge my debit card with £100 prior to giving out our key cards. Second, there were problems with noise in the corridor, the room where we stayed is not noise-proof. You can literally hear people chatting and walking in the corridor especially during the night when everything is quiet. Third, we had some issues regarding customers' security. On our first night at the hotel, three different men knocked on our door in three different ocassions at 4AM on a Saturday. The first two men were knocking at the door, that woke up my friend, she said the first two guys stood in front of the door for about five minutes before leaving. The last guy knocked so loud that it woke me up as well. We were so scared as the guy stood in front of our door for 10 minutes. They seem to be not checking the clients coming into the hotel or providing wrong information about the rooms. Lastly, they didnt seem to check how many customers are supposed to be chekcing in a room as they only prepared one big towel and one roll of tissue when we checked in. I clearly stated in my reservation that two people are going to stay in the room.

Date of stay: August 2020
Ronald George, General Manager at Heeton Concept Hotel City Centre Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Our sincere apologies with the inconveniences you experienced.
Please be adviced, the details of the deposit is listed under the 'Policies' on the website.

As for the noise and security, we do take many a precautions ,including periodic floor walks by the Nights team.

All you had to do was, given a call to the Reception and they would have swiftly dealt with it. We do take all effort to get it right, on occasions when we don't. We do request and advice guests to share the concerns with the team immediately, giving us an opportunity to put it right.

Thank you once again for your feedback.
Please do reach out if you wish to discuss this further via email to gm.liverpool@heetonconcepthotels.com.

Reviewed 25 August 2020

Good Hotel, Very good price for the location where it is! The room was very nice and the staff was very polite and helpful. We were shocked that you had to put a deposit of £100 when it didn't really say anywhere even tho we stayed for a night for £49. Sadly there was an accident with my friend, He heard some abusive actions couple doors down and kept him up all night and had to wait for the police to get a statement from because he had to help the staff.

Date of stay: August 2020
Ronald George, General Manager at Heeton Concept Hotel City Centre Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2020

Dear Guest,

It is great reading the review of your recent stay, especially your mention about my team and the bedrooms.

As for the deposit, please be advised all the websites have them details mentioned, our apologies if that wasn't highlighted well.
I would say your friend was of great help to my Night's team, I did personally reach out to him and thanked for his presence of mind and support.

These incidents are something we hope it doesn't happen , however when it does the team steps up to manage it.

I hope to seeing you soon on your next visit.

Thank you once again.

Reviewed 22 August 2020 via mobile

Great hotel - local to all attractions, very reasonable priced, extremely comfortable bed. Staff very polite and helpful. Disappointed that we are still awaiting the refund of £100 deposit back onto our payment card! Highly recommend to stay here if having a night out in Liverpool !

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ronald George, General Manager at Heeton Concept Hotel City Centre Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for this lovely feedback, team and I were delighted reading them. Great to know our location suited you well and my team were there to assist you.

Please be advised the deposit was released on our system at the time of check-out. Do follow up with your bank to see its status. If you need any details on it , please do reach out to reservations.liverpool@heetonconcepthotels.com

Thank you again for being a great advocate of ours.

Look forward to welcoming you back again.