US$168
US$344
US$226
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Days Inn Liverpool City Centre(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$410
Hotels.com
US$310
US$259
4,664 results
All reviewsmini kitchensmall kitchenetteconcert squarefree wifibars and restaurantsbold streetconverted warehousesingle roomwithin walking distancecentral locationminute walkdiscount voucheralbert dockwould definitely stay here againq parkexcellent locationthe heart of the city
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

I'd never stay anywhere else in Liverpool. Nadler is Hotel Number 1. Lovely staff,luxury room,everything I could possibly wish for. Nadler staff helped me with logistics, eg operating the microwave & TV, & most important, good places to eat & visit. Thank Andrew & co for a superb time. I'll definitely be back!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

This was my third stay at The Nadler and I would definitely recommend it. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff friendly and helpful. The location is great for nightlife and shopping at Liverpool One.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Sharon_Ayem, Deputy General Manager at The Nadler Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2016

Thank you for a great review and for being such a loyal guest. We take pride in our service, the appearance of the hotel and our staff’s personal approach to welcoming our guests.
I am glad you have had such a positive experience's with us, and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards
Sharon Ayem

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Have just returned from a 2 night stay at the Nadler. 5 girls in 2 rooms for a birthday celebration. Lady on reception was very friendly and welcoming on our arrival and gave us vouchers for discounts on food and drinks at several nearby bars. Our room was perfectly adequate for our needs. Clean, comfortable and well equipped, with a kettle, microwave, fridge, glasses, cutlery, plates/bowls. The hotel is perfectly situated and is surrounded by bars and restaurants, however there was no noise at all from the outside in our room. The only slight issue was the fact that the air con only went down to 19 degrees, which meant the room was quite warm. Would definitely stay there again and can recommend to anyone.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you hoochharris for your review and for choosing The Nadler Liverpool for a birthday celebration.

I am sorry that you encountered a small issue with your air conditioning. I will ensure that this is communicated to our Maintenance Manager to follow up.

It's great to hear that we were able to cater for your needs and the rooms are well equipped even for a group of 5 girls.
Please do contact me direct should you wish to return and I will personally guarantee that everything is perfect on your next stay.

Kind regards
Sharon Ayem
sharon.ayem@nadlerhotels.com

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed one night for business - this hotel is more like an apartment block so doesn't have a restaurant or meal options but the room had a little kitchen with cutlery/crockery/sink/microwave/fridge so you can self cater if you want to!! They do provide tea/coffee/long life milk pots though. I went to the local tesco and got my breakfast bits - to be honest I quite enjoyed not having to dress for breakfast - it was like being at home!!

The reception staff were the friendliest I've come across particularly Roland who was really helpful!! I went out to one of the restaurants that Roland recommended and that Nadler offer a discount with, I enjoyed a delicious Italian meal at Il Forno with 20% off my bill!

The hotel is incredibly modern with bare brick,cowhides, leather and beautiful background music to add to the atmosphere. I really felt at home here and the room was so comfortable with air conditioning, a large bathroom and comfortable bed and pillows. Set in the heart of bars and restaurants, easy to walk around and I encountered very friendly people when I got a bit lost!! Highly recommended - and I couldn't hear a thing once I was cocooned in my bed! Not sure about a Friday or Saturday night - taxi driver told me it could get very busy and loud but whether you hear that from your room, I don't know!
All in all a massive thumbs up!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Moon1706
Reviewed 22 May 2016

Love Liverpool, first time staying at the Nadler here. Have stayed in the Nadler in London previously and found it to be good so thought we would try the Liverpool one on this occasion. Although the room was a bit on the small side it had everything we needed and we were put in a nice quiet room as we had requested. Excellent staff always cheerful and happy to help.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple