US$153
US$193
US$225
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Days Inn Liverpool City Centre(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$375
US$311
Priceline
4,668 results
All reviewsmini kitchensmall kitchenetteconcert squarefree wifibars and restaurantsbold streetconverted warehousesingle roomwithin walking distancecentral locationminute walkdiscount voucheralbert dockwould definitely stay here againq parkexcellent locationthe heart of the city
Reviewed 4 May 2012

I can give base2stay the highest recommendation, my husband and I had a perfect experience. The staff was so helpful, very pleasant and informative and the hotel location is ideal, close to everything. I have stayed in a lot of very expensive hotels which didn't have this much class, every detail seems very well thought out, plus in-room fridge and microwave including a stocked coffee/tea service. The atmosphere is loft-chic, from the lobby music to the media art. Our room was large and very comfortable, the tv was state-of-the art. Many, many restaurants and pubs close by, along with great shopping and entertainment. We literally could not have been happier. Thanks so much for such a happy and memorable experience in Liverpool.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2012

A great concept hotel. We had a larger room on th 4th floor. Very quiet, outside and inside. Very clean, the bathroom looked as tho it had never been used. We booked breakfast as we couldn't be bothered going out & it came in a brown paper bag, which was fine. Parked in the rough parking lot opposite for free up to 8:00am and £1.50 per hour after. Sat nav may take you to the top of Seel St but you cannot get down as it's one way - take a dog leg at the Qpark at the bottom.

Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 2 May 2012

My wife and I stayed from 28th April until 2nd May. This is a great value place to stay. Convenient for everything. We were on the 4th floor with the old beams still in the room (watch your head!).
There is a small kitchen in room with microwave, with plates and cutlery. We bought breakfast from a Tesco down the road (fruit/cereal/juice/milk and yoghurt). The bill for this for 4 breakfasts came to £8.80 in total! The rooms are very clean and comfortable.
If you like fresh air in the room you can't get it as none of the windows can be opened. This was not a problem and had no adverse effect on our stay as the a/c was very good and not too loud.
Seel Street is right where all the clubs are but we noticed no noise at all. Museums and shops close by. We would definitely stay again.
We went to see Everton and Liverpool play and it is easy to get to the grounds.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shliben
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Really good hotel centrally located. The kitchenette is an excellent idea and well concealed behind what you would think are wardrobe doors.

Would def stay again at my next trip.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank stevenjust
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Fab location, lovely hotel. I was overcharged however hotel manager was quick to rectify error. Also i was not made aware of the £50 per room holding charge, having booked 12 rooms this came to £600 which is a lot of money and has not yet been cleared back to my account. Other than that great place to stay and would stay here again

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Laytonjay
b2smanager, General Manager at The Nadler Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2012

Dear Laytonjay.

Thank you for your review and I am delighted you enjoyed the location and our hotel. I also glad we rectified the overcharge immediately and apologise for the error. The deposit per room is highlighted on our website in the “Rooms and Rates’ section and also on the individual room type descriptions. The deposit return does depend on your own bank as we do this immediately on check-out, so whilst I am sorry it has taken longer than either of us would expect, this isn’t in our control. I look forward to seeing you back at base2stay soon.